chapter 5• For You I Will.

Corahn in mm

April 19th.

Corahn POV

I was just chilling with Taija today. We went to our daughters grave yes we did bury her even if she wasn't born. Taija been emotional all day I'm trying to get her to relax. We were in my Jacuzzi tub my back to her front she had her arms and legs wrapped around me. With her head resting on the plush head rest. I rubbed the sides of her thighs slowly I wasn't even trying to be sexual about it.

Taija: rahn.

Me: yea?

Taija: if I asked you to give me another child would you?

Me: To be honest with you I would but not any time soon.

Taija: why not?

Me: I wasn't ready when you were pregnant with Tanaija, but I was gone get ready. Now I just feel I'm still not ready and maybe Tanaija was a sign that I needed to wait and mature myself before I brung a child into the world.

Taija: I can understand that.

Me: why you wanna have my babies anyways Tai?

Taija: because you got money duh.

I turned and looked at her she know good and damn well that ain't why. She giggled kissing my cheek. I got up out the tub my hands was wrinkling and shit as we got dressed a we continued our conversation.

Taija: you know I'm playing boo.

Me: be real with me.

Taija: I want to have your babies because we have this unbreakable bond, your honest with me, you handle your responsibility, your caring, your not selfish, aside from yo lil anger issues your very loving and kind, and you have a family. I always wanted my child to have a big family so that they knew they were loved.

Me: that ain't all.

Taija: I'm not finna say it.

Me: admit it.

Taija: * groans & mumbles* I'm dick whipped.

Me: you what? I can't hear you.

Taija: uhgggg! I said I'm dick whipped.

Me: so the other reason why you wanna have my babies is?

Taija: the other reason I wanna have your baby is because sex with you is like a fantasy come true, you got me hooked just like I got you hooked.

Me: I ain't never said I was hooked on it.

Taija: I put you on snapchat.

Me: let me see.

She grabbed her phone going to her snap chat story it was after we had sex last night. I aint go lie after we fucked last night I was half sleep with my head on her bare chest I was so tired man I ain't even realize she had the phone in my face.

Taija: babyyyyy.

Me: *mumbles* what ma?

Taija: was it good daddy?

Me: *mumbles* A1.

Taija: you hooked on the good good?