Chapter 26■ (part 2)

Micah POV

I left Miyanni at the house by herself so I could go see Rico, jewel, and jaemoni because I missed them. Little did I know nashawn was staying at the house again he wasn't here tho so I was good just chilling with jewel because both Rico and Jae went to sleep right after I got here. Me and jewel had just been catching up for about two hours.

Jewel: you ready to be an auntie again?

Me: nuh uh.

Jewel: seed hasn't been planted yet but we all talked about it, Ric wants his baby soon.

Me: well hey have at it, that ring is cute too mmhm.

Jewel: you know my babies spoil me.

Me: must be nice.

Jewel: girl the hell bye. Got poor lil cam wrapped around your finger.

Me: *laughs* I don't be wanting him to buy me nothing, he does it anyways but I'm tired of being spoiled. I've been spoiled all my life I got any and everything. I just wanna spoil him he actually deserves it.

Jewel: awww look at them eyes lighting up that boy got you right I see.

Me: I gotta bring him to meet you, he's been curious about how your polygamist relationship works.

Jewel: we'll have to meet up you know the jealous asshole nashawn and how he starts acting.

Nashawn: how I act jewel?

Jewel: like the puddle you really are, get the fuck out my face.

Nashawn: feisty today huh Jewel, hey baby.

I just simply rolled my eyes and jewel got up saying she'd be right back and she purposely pumped into nashawn. I played on my phone even after he came and Sat next to me. I simply texted my baby back ignoring his presence.

Nashawn: so you wanna act today huh?

Me: get away from me.

Nashawn: nah baby you been ignoring me for a pussy nigga.

Me: you're the only pussy nigga around me, I'm not your fucking baby either.

Nashawn: oh word?

I just continued on my phone and he leaned in to kiss me and I mushed his face back and he kept trying until I got up and smacked the fuck out of him. He jumped up like he was Finna hit me back and I looked at him daring him too.

Rico:  nigga I wish the fuck you would, I'll break every bone in yo fucking body.

Nashawn: bitch hit me first.

Rico: bitch I don't give a fuck, get the fuck away from her before I fuck you up.

Nashawn: fuck you Micah.

Me: sorry that's Cameron's job. Bitch.

He jumped at me and as a reflex I punched him in the nose and he pushed me hard into the wall Jewel socked him in his jaw then he turned to her like he was go hit her. Rico socked him in the same jaw dropping him and swung at him kicking him in various spots.