chapter 51• Down Hill.

January 12th.

Chres POV

now y'all know good and damn well I don't like new people. And I'm damn sure not a morning person and it's 8 in the motherfucking morning. so please tell me why the fuck this nigga is in my got damn house? I'm really not in the fucking mood today I barely want my adult kids in the house so why the fuck is there a strange ass MC hammer looking motherfucker in my house?

me: who the fuck is this nigga?

Kaevon: Tyrin dad Paul.

me: why the fuck is he in my house?

Kaevon: mom invited him.

me: really? MRS. FUCKING AUGUST.

Yn: NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I'm a put my foot up her ass. I go into our bedroom to see her bent over putting lotion on her legs. I smacked her ass and she jumped damn near giving her self whiplash looking back at me.

Yn: what's your problem today Chres?

me: why the fuck is this ugly ass nigga in my house?

Yn: do it for Kaevon, Ty and her are going some where with there relationship I can see them getting married. so whatever the fuck your problem is you better get a fucking grip.

me: who you talking to Yn? cause it damn sure ain't me, I ain't one of the fucking kids you don't fucking run me. so you get a fucking grip and watch who the fuck your talking to, don't forget who yo daddy is.

Yn: nigga bye! last time I checked you scratched and moan just like me so get the fuck out of here with that "daddy" shit.

see this is what happens when she calls her self being mad at me and not giving me pussy. she be dick deprived and I be mad at the world, shit if you ain't got none in 2 months you'd know how I feel. but fuck all that she ain't go keep holding out on me.

me: get your ass in the pole room before I fuck you up and everybody here you screaming.

she ran into the closet and shut and locked the door. here she go playing games and shit I'll break that fucking door down she keep on fucking playing with me. I walked up on the door and simple kicked that bitch off the hinges. I locked the room door stripping out all my cloths. I then went through the closet and into the pole room you can only lock it with a actual lock and that's only on the outside. I stood in my captain America stance in all my glory and Yn started laughing pushing me backwards.

I sat in the love seat we had in there and she straddled my lap grabbing a hold of my now hard dick she guided it into her self slowly while moaning. she started slowly bouncing up and down on my dick. I let her do that for a good 10 minutes before I grabbed her waist and started slamming her down on it making her throw her head back. after a good 20 minutes of that she climbed off me and I stood up. Yn grabbed the back of the love seat and bent over. I went in hard and as deep as I could giving her long deep strokes as she threw it back. she started screaming out my name as I went faster slapping her ass. her walls were tightening around my dick making me groan in pleasure.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

gave her ass that good dick and good head now she acting right, Yea she gave a nigga that good head to and I was shocked cause that's like a once every like 3 months, or if I literally beg her ass. put that ass to sleep to but she ain't go be sleep for too much longer cause Goldie & Breeze bout to come get her up.

Goldie: you always just swanging every damn where put some draws on nigga.

me: aye this my house if I wanna walk around swanging I will, I do what I want.