chapter 15: busted

2 months later

Khalid POV

you'd think after having a kid already I'd be an expert at this shit WRONG! it's like this my first child Keyonna came home 3 days ago, she got me learning shit all over again but that's my baby girl I love her more then life it self already.

me: shhhhh daddy got you baby girl

I pat her butt as I craddle her in my arm feeding her. I sit on the couch with a sleeping Mya. after 17 hours of labor shit she need to rest, I been getting up with Keyonna to let Mya rest. I honestly don't mind the late nights and early mornings I'm used to it from counting money all night and making sure shipments is right and shit like that.

Mya: babe go to sleep I got her.

me: you good Mya, sleep.

Mya: look at me bae

I look at her and she pecks my lips

Mya: give me Our daughter and go get in the bed

me: you playing games girl little ass kisses

She rolls her eyes, and I put Keyonna in her arms and kissed Her lil chubby cheeks. I kissed Mya and she opened her mouth as our tongues glided over each other she ran her nails down my abs as we continued to kiss we were interrupted by the door we ain't stop though till the rung the door bell again and Keyonna started crying. I went to the door looking through the peephole it was Rico and Nashawn. I opened the door picking up my god son.

me: wassup lil dude?

I tickled him and he squirmed Rico had a big polo box  in his hands taking it to the living room. he cut the tape off opening it he pulled out a bunch of girl polo hats, booties, onesies, bibs, and shoes. he sat laying Keyonna on his chest burping her.

Rico: she quiet

Mya: she only cry when she hungry, or can't feel one of us when she's sleeping

Rico: oh hell, yo baby got gas

me: that's what I thought to she probably shitted

Rico checks her diaper and is bout to hand her to me.

me: mommys turn I'm going to sleep

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Juel POV

it might be too soon to say I love Kaprice but I do love her, even though its not official yet cause we decided to take it slow that's my baby. on everything if a female texts me, DMS me, sends me a message and I'm not with Kaprice at the moment I screenshot it to her and let her handle it, same for niggas that be on her. we together like everyday and when we not together we face timing or texting. everybody know that's me right there. I haven't seen her in 3 days and I missed her ass like crazy.

I sneak up behind her and kiss her neck then her cheek.

Me: miss me?

Kaprice: naah babe I was just in my feelings for nothing..... duh I missed you stupid.

me: tell your dad you not allowed to leave state without me no more.

Kaprice: I know that's right.

me: you have fun in south beach?

Kaprice: yea I got to spend time with my dad, Price, and Tywon. but I missed you baby

me: I missed you to baby..... but bout all that shit you was talking on face time you better back it up.

she finally turns to face me and we immediately start making out. I lift her up on the counter and she wraps her legs around my waist lifting my shirt up. I take it off pulling her shorts off leaving her in her hot pink lace panties, I licked my lips. no we're not bout to have sex, I want to but if she not ready to have sex with me I ain't go force it other things do happen though we just don't go all the way. I'm patient.