Chapter 35 • Advice

November 18.

Jaemonies POV

me, Kadice, Chassis, and Kemoni hitting up the mall for winter cloths. cause real shit its getting cold LA ain't never this cold in winter but its been like 20-30 now days.

Me: let's go to The North Face store first.

I bought Chassis a Blue & pink reversible mossbud swirl jacket. Kemoni got a black boys thermoball jacket. Tyin & Jaeshawn a nuptsie hoodie both blue. Kadice got a black and white woman's thermoball jacket. I got myself a grey & white thermobal jacket. I got us all the matching beanies and gloves.

Chassis: uncle Jae you buy me uggs to?

me: let's go get you uggs Chas.

Chassis: yay!

I ended up buying Chassis, Keyonna, Talia, & Kadice black Bailey bow Uggs. next we went into the polo store where I bout me and Kemoni Polo Boots, Couple hoodies, 4 thermal long sleeves, and 3 beanies for me and him. Chassis got a couple polo cardigans, 2 beanies, and 4 button downs. I got Tyin & Jaeshawn a couple pairs of pants, 4 long sleeve shirts each, 5 beanies each.

Me: where y'all wanna go next?

Chassis: I want pants uncle.

me: what kind of pants Chas?

Kadice: let's just go to the True Religion store.

me: go ahead I'm a take these bags to the car, make sure they pants got shirts to go with them.

I hand her my card and leave out to Kadice's Black Audi I pop the trunk putting the bags in I shut it. when I turn around I see Rico & Nashawn Nashawn notices me and pulls his hand away from Nashawn running into my arms. I start tickling him and he squirms in my arms. I stop tickling him and slap hands with Rico as we both walk back into the mall.

Rico: what you here for?

me: it's getting cold shit had to get actual coats.

Rico: I sure got me and Nashawn some north faces last week.

me: I see, so what y'all in here for?

Rico: some more Timbs the rain fucked me and Nashawns up.

me: damn, but I gotta go before Chassis get to buying the whole store.

Rico: aight catch you later.

me: yup.

I put nashawn down going into the store I found myself, Tyin, and Jaeshawn each of us 4 pairs of trues with shirts to go with them and went to find Kadice she had 5 outfits each for Chassis and Kemoni. we walked it all to the register I can't even lie we went into 3 stores and I done already spent close to $6,000.

we left the mall and stopped at Taco Bell and got food then took the kids back to they parents and me and Kadice went to her house.

me: babe when you go move in with me?

Kadice: when you put a ring on my finger I'll move in with you.

me: maaaaaan fine.

Kadice: and that don't mean propose cause you want me to move in with you.

me: enough of marriage talking cause neither of us is ready. but on a serious note babe we been together for 5 months, 20 weeks.... 140 days......3,360 hours. ( got me doing math)

Kadice: did you really sit up here and multiply all that?

me: yes.

Kadice: you are something else.

You Deserve *Trilogy (3 in 1)*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें