chapter 28|| Progression

2 weeks

Yn POV

I'm babysitting a fucking 25 damn near 26 year old boy because he can't get his straight, let me not strangle my damn child today. he's been out the hospital for a week and I'll be damned if he goes back to that shit and kills his self. I will kill him with my bare got damn hands before I let him kill his self with that shit. so now I'm a be a hard ass he's not allowed to leave the house without me, no phone, no locked doors or fully shut doors, no ones allowed to come see him, he's going to work out 5 times a week, he's going cold turkey on any kind of drug & alcohol, healthy foods for breakfast and lunch dinner he can eat whatever the hell he wants, bed time of 10 o clock, up and ready by 8. Weekends he has to chill with family. this is how this is gonna go until i feel he's ready to be a man. Welcome to Yn's rehab cause obliviously nobody else is getting through to him.

Lorenz: mom what are you doing?

me: get up and put on something to exercise in. 10 minutes if your ass isn't downstairs I promise you won't like it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

after his morning work out I made him a brunch with Turkey bacon, egg white omelet with red peppers, cheese, and Turkey bacon bits with a strawberry banana protein shake on the side and a cup of Apple juice.

me: eat up

Lorenz: the hell kind of eggs is this?

me: egg whites try it

he took a small bite and put his thumb up continuing to eat his food when he was finished he washed his dishes then drunk the protein shake.

Lorenz: I love you

me: I love you to baby

Lorenz: I wanna get better

me: I know you do, that's why we're doing this.

Lorenz: I'm glad you didn't give up on me mommy.

me: I'd never give up on my kids no matter what they're doing wrong. Now you need to apologize to your brother.

he looked down and I could see a couple tears sliding down his face. I open my arms.

me: come to momma boy.

he wraps his arms around me and I rubbed his back kissing his cheek.

Lorenz: mommy I didn't mean to ruin me and Khalid's relationship, I just... I just didn't know what to do ma. I miss my little brother

me: it's Ok baby, just tell him your sorry and that you love him, you guys are all the same whether you know it or not he misses you to, he try to hide it but I know my kids, he misses you just as much as you miss him. he just doesn't want to see you fuck your life up, none of us do. especially him since he lost Jason to that.

Lorenz: I love you so much mommy

me: you saying that now you gone hate me when I'm done with you boy.

Kaevon POV

this boy kicks all the damn time and its Tyrin's fault. every time he rubs my stomach, kisses or talks to my stomach Tyin starts kicking. yes I named my son after Tyrin why not? Tyin Jiovanni August he claims my baby as his, buys Tyin stuff every time he goes to shop for his self, put up a baby crib in Tyrin room and minds, painted the room Blue & Green by his self and furnished the room with all the necessary things Tyin would need when he was born, he won't allow me to buy shit but I can pick things out. Tyrin is back in Vegas for a week so he can get his shit situated to move here with me. right now we're on face time.