Chapter 1: Blood.

"Ain't no hoe in my blood, no hoes in my circle, loyalty over love I'll kill  a bitch on purpose."

Blood x Dej Loaf

April 16th.

Price POV (In MM)

The past 5 years have been good to me. Me and Kylie got married 3 years ago, 2 months after she had our 3rd child Kylia. Kylie opened her own law firm around the time we got married. Everything's just been cool no drama or nothing everyone's out the game. Sperm doner and momma moved to Houston with Micah & Miyanni 2 years ago just for a change of scenery.  We're all still getting used to them being gone it's weird cause we've always been up under mommy and just around them. It's just strange when it's not that way. Today's also my birthday but I ain't really doing shit just gone have a barbecue with the family, I turnt up last night so I'm good.

Kylie: go get the door baby.

Me: hell wrong with yo legs?

She straight faced me making me remember what we did last night and this morning. I laughed and she slapped my arm as the door bell rang again. I hopped up off the couch opening the door to see my mommy. I picked her up hugging her tight she hugged me back kissing my cheek. I hadn't seen my momma in 2 months.

Yn: happy birthday baby!

Me: thought you had to work?

Yn: I had to surprise my baby.

Me: wheres Micah and Miyanni?

Yn: they went to the mall with your dad to get you a gift.

Kyron and Gia came running from the back yard with Kylia trailing behind they all ran into mommys open arms screaming "nanny" . I closed the door as Kylie came out the living room she hugged my mom.

Chres POV

Houston ain't a bad place its actually pretty cool down there. I opened another club and a barbershop. Yn bought a salon and she's still working in the medical field the kids like it down here so everything works out. Corahn was 18 when we came down here and he had already moved out the house to stay with his brothers which I didn't mind. Jalon did the same. It's been 5 years & 3 ½ months since I last spoke a word to my now oldest. He's just as stubborn as I am but it's time we sat down and had a conversation.

Micah: dad are you and Price going to ever talk?

Me: we are Micah I promise.

Miyanni: daddy where's your ring?

My ring? Oh shit i lost my fucking ring. Yn gone fuck me up I just got that ring a couple months ago when we renewed our vowels on our 30th anniversary. Can y'all believe we been together that long? It still feels new to me I never picture myself with 10 kids and being married as as I've been, my kids look at our marriage as goals. Hell, strangers who see us together want what we have.

Kylie: hey pops.

Me: wassup baby girl? Where's my son?

Kylie: he is.... I don't know, bae!

Price: wassup!?

Kylie: where you at!?

Price: basement!

I made my way through the kitchen and to the basement door descending the stairs. When I made it to the bottom Price was leaning over a counter writing in a notebook.