Chapter 46• Try Me (Part 2)

January 1st.

Khalid's POV

fuck being sad and moping and shit it's new years and my brothers birthday is tomorrow we bout to turn the fuck up for him. BUT before we do that we gotta do a little scheming cause this bitch ass nigga Tysin think he doing something. Tylin already ratted his ass out to Tyrin, Tysin obviously the grimey ass triplet that's fucked in the head. I know that niggas little secret, when I heard about it I thought Tyrin was lying. turns out it was true this nigga got a crush on Jaemoni. let me stop lying he's in LOVE with Jaemoni. I knew there was something off about the nigga.

Jaemoni: what you thinking bout bro?

me: you know he in love with you right?

Jaemoni: who in love with me?

Chase: Tysin on the down low.

Jaemoni's smile immediately dropped and he looked uncomfortable. he started looking at every thing but me and Chase. oh hell no!

Chase: nigga you already knew!?

Jaemoni: duh! he gave me head but this was back when I was fucking with Shayla.

Me: you lying Jae, that's not all.

Jaemoni: get out my damn sex life!

he got up to leave and I grabbed him by his shirt pushing him up against the wall.

me: I'm still your big brother motherfucker don't get it confused.

Jaemoni: that don't mean shit, my business is my fucking business. I ain't gotta tell you a fucking thing you ain't my damn daddy bitch.

me: the only bitch in here is you, bottom boy.

low blow I know but he been talking out the side of his neck for a minute n- did this nigga just sucker punch me?

me: aight I see how we doing it, helping yo punk ass lover.

Jaemoni: Chase! let me the fuck go!

Chase: y'all need to fucking relax before mom come down here.

fuck that he just sucker punched me in my fucking mouth. he lucky Chase not letting me get to his bitch ass.

Yn: I heard everything already, you wrong Khalid. he had every right to punch you in your mouth, I should smack you for calling him a "bottom boy". 

me: it's the truth.

Jaemoni: you see this shit mom? this the shit I be talking about every time something don't go Khalid's way he wants to throw shit in there face. I've never been a fucking bottom boy bitch!

Me: shut yo lying ass up! As I recall Rason was fucking you not the other way around.

Yn: CHRES.

Jaemoni: don't speak on shit you don't know! I've never been fucked so don't ever let that shit come out your mouth again!

Chres: stop fucking with him Khalid, before I fuck you up.

me: I wish y'all would stop babying his old ass and realize he's a fucking lie.

Jaemoni: nigga I know you not still mad about Trish?

Chase: nigga this shit bet not be over no bitch.

me: I don't give a fuck Bout hoe ass Trish, you fucking with the enemy.

Chres: fuck is going on?

me: Jaemoni tell dad how your fucking with Tysin.

Chres: nigga you bet not be.

Jaemoni: that was Hella fucking long ago back when I was fucking with Shayla. it was only 2 fucking times. mind your business Bruh where I put my dick ain't got shit to do with you.