chapter 7 • Caught Up.

Raquel in mm

April 21st.

Raquel POV

I can't stomach the fact that Ronnie has been fucking with Jaemoni and Rico. Like how could you sleep with my kids uncle? That's just so fucked up I haven't said anything to him about it I'm actually about to talk to Jaemoni about it.

Jaemoni: why am I here?

Me: why'd you seduce him?

Jaemoni: *chuckles* I didn't seduce nobody he been trying to get a nigga I was trying to respecting you but bitch fuck you.

Me: all this over a stupid ass remark!?

Jaemoni: stupid? The shit was offensive bitch but like I said I ain't seduce nobody he came to me and Rico not the other way around.

Me: I was right your a dirty bastard! I fucking hate you Jaemoni!

Jaemoni: k bitch that's fine with me he was over last night, I'll call you when Ronnie comes back.

Here I am thinking Ronnie was faithful..... and straight but he's fucking on Jaemoni and Rico this shit is not Ok. Now I have to go talk to him about this shit.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ronnie: your annoying Bruh.

Me: I'm annoying you?!

Ronnie: yes! Yes you fucking are! Stop being fucking childish!

Me: stop fucking Jaemoni & Rico!

He looked at me then he laughed I don't know what the fuck is funny.

Ronnie: how'd you find out?

Me: Cherry and Jaemoni told me you were with him last night, your trifling Ronnie!

Ronnie: that don't mean I slept with him last night.

Me: then why were you there!?

Ronnie: cause I fucking felt like being! You not my fucking momma!

Me: I'm your wife! How could you do this to me!?

He laughed as I looked at him with tears rapidly coming out my eyes.

Ronnie: let's get something clear I only proposed because you were pregnant with Savioon to be honest I was finna leave you. The marriage is fake that wasn't a real marriage license or priest but you wouldn't know the difference I see. I left out some parts about what Lorenz told me to do and switched up a few details.

Me: what else!?

Ronnie: * smiles* Lorenz and I knew each other for 8 months before he did what he did I was a private investigator and Lorenz knew I was gay the whole time. He wanted me to help you get over him because he knows you cheated on him while you were pregnant, thanks to me. you were part of the reason he did what he did. I was only here for the kids sake this was never about you I never loved you, I didn't even want to have a baby by you but I did and I'll never regret my daughter. I want full custody of her to but I know your not gonna let that just happen so I'll see you in court. Don't think what I've been doing just recently started either its been going on since before you got pregnant. I've been hiding my hate for your ass for 5 years now. Because in that 8 months Lorenz really was my best friend he was in love with you and you were cheating on him while you were pregnant with his seed! Your fucking wrong! Now you got caught up and don't think I'm not finna tell Yn & Chres I'm flying out there tonight to go see them. When I come back I'll move out but I will be back for my daughter and brace yourself cause Yn & Chres will be coming for baby Renz & Talia. Take your car out my name and off the lease to. Now you feel heart broken like Lorenz did.