Chapter 21• Owned.

May 6th.

Keyon POV

I couldn't wait to graduate in two weeks I was super pumped. Me and Marlie had been having problems so we broke up almost a year ago, but from time to time we do conduct in Activities together. I mean she did loose her virginity to me and my second time and every time after that was with her so I mean why not? The last two days we haven't talked which was strange cause even though we not together and just fuck from time to time we were still friends who so often checked up on each other and made sure everything was good. I was worried about her it's like she ain't fucking with nobody. She ain't been on social media, not replying to anyone's texts, calls, and when I stop by her house she's never home. Popped up at her job yesterday they said she quit. That threw me off the most cause Mar loved her job she wouldn't just quit. I was stressing so bad trying to figure out wassup with her.

Talin: she'll turn up soon, just keep faith and hope she's okay.

Me: I'm trying, I am but this ain't like her at all.

Justin: where do Marlie usually be at when she needs space?

Me: man I don't know she never needed space from me, when she needed space from her home though she came to my house.

Justin: what about her dad?

Me: they don't get along he's just in and out her life.

Talin: sister? Older brother?

Me: damn I forgot about her fuck ass step brother Omar.

I pulled my phone out my pocket going to find his number. I tapped his name and pressed call holding the phone to my ear it wrong 5 times before it was answered

Omar: who this?

Me: it's Keyon.

Omar: what the fuck you want lil nigga?

Me: you know where Mar is? I ain't talked to her in 2 days I'm worried.

Omar: don't worry about her, she don't need you.

Me: I don't understand what the fuck you have against me.

Omar: I'm grown as fuck I ain't gotta explain shit to yo lil ass, stay the fuck away from my sister I told you before I ain't go tell you again.

Me: bitch are you threatening me? *laughs* I come near her when I want too. Who's going to stop me?

Omar: lil nigga got heart huh? That lil shit you bumping over the phone ain't shit lil nigga you ain't about shit. Stay the fuck away from Marlie or it's go be problems, on the hood nigga.

Me: you don't scare me nigga, your all bark. Tell Marlie to call me fuck you and your hood nigga.

I hung up the phone. I was now pissed like did this ugly motherfucker just try and punk me? Fuck him I'm a talk to Marlie and see her as I so please and nobody was going to do anything about it.

Khalid: what was that about?

I turned my head looking at my dad I shook my head knowing he was finna flip his whole fucking shit when I told him about this. My dad or my uncle's may not have looked like they would kill but about family they quick to whip out they stash of guns. They protected us by any means necessary that's why no one put fear into our hearts ever.