chapter 60: •°•°•°•°•

"EFF Yo Ex Nigga He A Lame, But You Can't Enjoy The Sunshine Without A Little Rain. "

Sleeping Beauty x The Rangers.

" Bitch You Sick Hoe You Trifling, Heard In The Hood Yo Pussy Be Cycling."

You Broke x Yg

March 11th.

Kylie POV

Today is me and Price Anniversary but he's stuck at work sadly. He gave me my anniversary gift early which was a 2015 Mercedes g wagon with red & black interior (Pic in Multimedia). When he showed me that y'all I swear I almost screamed. I love this car now I gotta spoil my baby back. It's funny how just yesterday we were at he made me cry and everything but we didn't go to sleep mad we talked it out and moved on from it. He also been holding out on me for a minute, not a couple weeks but like a month. He CLAIMS he's celibate. Like yea damn right but I know he not cheating so I ain't eben tripping on it cause he gone give me what's mines. Me and Kyron just arrived at the hospital to see Price ole lazy behind. Gia is with her nanny, she's mad at Price right now for making me cry.

Me: do you ever do any work?

Price: When mommys not working I'm in charge so I ain't gotta do shit make other people do it.

Me: wow Price.

Price: I'm lazy baby.

Me: your not lazy at home.

Price: can't be lazy with the kids around, or up in it.

Me: Price! You have Kyron in your arms don't be freaky while you have him in your arms.

Price: aight aight.

Me: awww look at my 2 babies.

Price: you just feed him?

Me: Nah.

Price: he making that face he always make when he about to spit up.

Me: give him here, he shouldn't be spitting up its been a little bit since he ate.

As soon as I finished my sentence he spit up on my boobs! Price gone bite his lip trying not to laugh fuck face.

Me: get something to get this off me.

He grabbed some paper towels and wiped it for me Then used a baby wipe to wipe it again.

Me: thank you.

Kyron looked up at me giggling and smiling Price laughed taking him out my arms and laying him on his chest. They was both laughing looking at me I mugged them. Getting up I kissed on Kyron face.

Me: that's not funny Kyron you just spit up all over mommy.

Price: he did that on purpose you see how he laughing.

Me: your son, he laughing cause you laughing.

Price: for now this is me and my son bond till he learn to walk and talk..

Jaemoni POV

Rico turnt Haven the fuck out! On my life before she got with Rico she was innocent still a virgin and everything now she just throwing that shit back for whoever tryna catch it. Rico don't give a fuck, I dont give a fuck.... well that is until this bitch fucked up and she brung a nigga to the crib though. She ain't even try and be sneaky and do it while nobody was home. The fact that me, Rico, and the kids were in the house sleep when the bitch did it. You already being disrespectful bringing the motherfucker into a house that AIN'T yours and you NOT paying no bills in this bitch. But while we're here? With kids sleeping? In MY fucking Den that ain't no fucking body but me supposed to enter without being invited in? Bitch you lost your fucking mind. Here's the killer part she don't know we even know yet I got cameras around my house that I check every morning.