chapter 2 • Bad Husband.

Chase in mm

April 17th.

Chase POV

Getting married to cherry was probably one of the best decision's of my life. Our relationship been good She's been a good mother figure to chassis, and of course a great mother to our son. I love my family more then anything. We have our moments where we wanna fuck each other up and we have moments where we just wanna make love to each other. We had this incident where this random bitch came to Cherry saying we fucked and some more shit. I honestly didn't even know the girl, but she some how knew everything about me. Cherry not the type to go by what somebody tells her so when she asked me I told her I ain't know the bitch. Every since then the bitch been stalking me on social media.

Cherry: bae who calling us?

Me: grab it out my pocket and see.

Yes she said that, you call my phone or hers its automatically who calling us? I ain't tripping bout it though.

Cherry: hello? ..... mhm ..... bae BrayLee in the hospital.

Me: fawk you mean? For what?

Cherry: here.

I handed her my plate that we were both eating off of and grabbed the phone.

Me: fuck are you doing in the hospital now Bray?

Braylee: um I -

Me: Braylee if I come up there and you got put in the hospital because of a nigga again I'm smacking the shit out you.

Braylee: but Chase.

Me: ion wanna hear that shit, you grown now Braylee I ain't finna keep doing this shit cause you keep getting with random niggas that take advantage of your dumb ass. Stop being a fucking hoe and maybe you wouldn't end up in the fucking hospital twice a fucking month. You don't realize what happened to Rashaun was your fault do you?

Rashaun has been in a coma for 4 months now, he now had brain activity and moves his fingers and toes but he can't open his eyes for some reason. He was shot in his back and pistol whipped in his home in front of his 2 year old daughter, and lost his left eye because of dumb ass Braylee. Ain't no telling what the fuck she done did now. I quite frankly don't care no more over this stupid shit.

Hanging up the phone I called Rashaun baby momma Lisa to see if he had any improvement.

Lisa: hey Chase.

Me: hey, how's he doing?

Lisa: he opened his eyes last night.

Me: so is he talking?

Lisa: a little he won't open his eyes during the day.

Me: why not?

Lisa: he says he looks like fetty wap now.

Cherry: rashaun better quit Fetty Wap fine with one eye. (he really is)

Lisa: right he tripping.

Me: anyways! Give him the phone.

Rashaun: yo.

Me: stop being grumpy nigga you a live, be happy lil Fetty Wap.

Rashaun: fuck you.

Me: I'm just fucking with you, what the doctor say?

Rashaun: temporary paralization, I gotta go to physical therapy once I'm released from here.