chapter 43• Addicted?

December 21st.

Ice POV

I feel bad for fucking around with Khalid but at the same time I don't. only reason I feel bad is cause this is my blood sisters baby daddy. if they didn't have Keyonna  I wouldn't give a rats ass about fucking around with Khalid. he's told me everything that's happened between them she cheated on him, he just never said anything to anyone about it except me. here this bitch ass nigga Michael.

Michael: where the fuck you been?

me: you better get out my face.

Michael: hoe ass bitch.

me: I will be that! fun size dick having ass!

Michael: get yo silicone titties and ass shots the fuck out of here!

no he didn't. I'm all real don't ever in life try and play me like that.

Me: you got me so fucked up! grow a dick you uncircumcised little dick bastard!

Michael: fuck you hoe! you fucking Khalid's young ass but it's good Illiana! I'm done trying with you! only married you cause the pussy was good!

me: HA baby i know its good but your dick ain't shit! you sound dumb Khalids 3 years older then me, your just fucking old! your 29 and he's 23 yet his dick is 10x the size of yours! you jealous? or just mad cause he got me and you don't? you might as well get over it cause you step to me with this stupid shit again your dead and I put that on everything.

I grabbed my bag pushing his punk ass out my way I jogged down the stairs and out the door slamming it so hard the glass window on the door shattered. I got in my car speeding off. Yg's My Krazy Life album was in I blasted it to Khalid's house. I got out knocking on the door. after a couple of minute he opened the door with a towel wrapped around His waist. he smirked and I bit my lip looking at his body.

Khalid: get yo sexy ass in here.

I walked in shutting and locking the door we started kissing while going to his bedroom. he sat at the edge of the bed I straddled his lap as he started sucking on my neck. moaned reaching down and putting my hand under his towel stroking his length. he put his hand in my yoga pants and panties and stuck 2 fingers in.

we weren't even fucking yet and we were groaning and moaning like we were. that was until his phone started ringing he grabbed it and I noticed it was Chase.

Khalid: wa-.... now?.... what the fuck is even going on?.... whatever.

he pushed me off going into his closet he came back out in all black from head to toe. while tucking two pistols into his waist putting his hoodie over them. he quickly kissed me.

Khalid: I'll be back.

with that he left me hot and horny I just crawled into his bed and took my ass to sleep.

Lorenz POV

its been a while since we had to run up on niggas. they chose the right time to fuck with the August kids most definitely ain't my day. I'm blowing niggas brains out today. wondering what happened? bitch ass niggas ran up in my girls crib sending a "message".

Khalid pulled up with Jaemoni right behind him. it was just gone be me, Khalid, Chase, & Jaemoni today. Tywon Caught the flu, and Kylie got Price on lock down.

Jaemoni: I'm fucking confused as to what's happening.

Me: look I don't have time to explain this shit! just follow my lead.