Chapter 40 • Keep It Trill

" I'm doing thangs I never did before slipping on my pimping. You hearing things you never heard before but I say girl you trippin. You know I'm out here with all my niggas baby we ain't doing no tripping baby so why you tryna play me? So if you read between the lines yo past as bad as minds so baby let's keep it trill. "

December 7th.

Price POV

Kylie got a nigga head gone. can't even believe she got me wifing her like I am but shit I'm not tripping I'm feeling baby girl even though she be fucking with a niggas emotions sometimes. that's my girl wish a nigga would try and push up on her.

Kylie: Price you stink!

me: I told you not to feed me no damn chilli!

Kylie: spray the bathroom nigga!

my ass hole is on Fire right now.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kylie: wake up!

Me: get out my faceee.

Kylie: no why the fuck is this random hoe calling my phone talking about she  got your baby !?

that woke my ass right up. bet not no bitch be claiming they pregnant or got a baby by me except Kylie shit. I ain't never slipped up and not used protection and when I know I'm a fuck a female just in case a bitch try and talk that I'm on birth control shit to me I put a plan B in they drink & pull out. ain't go catch me having a baby with no random bitch. fuck I look like?

me: give me the number she called from.

she handed me her phone looking at me like she wanted to knock my ass out. fuck that bitch right now my girl ain't about to be mad at me. I go to grab her hands and she slaps my hands away. I stand up grabbing her hands putting her up against the wall. she was trying to hit me.

me: Kylie baby stop.

Kylie: no! you got another tramp pregnant!

Me: I know damn well I didn't, I'm to cautious to get a random bitch pregnant. I damn sure don't get drunk unless I'm around my brothers who I know would stop me from fucking a random bitch.