chapter 13: work it out

Kaevon POV

I'm expecting the worst right now With Jaemoni he's so mad at me not only for our fight but the things I was doing. this is my little brother, my bestfriend I can't take not talking to him everyday. so him being mad at me doesn't sit well with me.

Yn: Jaemoni sit and talk to your sister.

Jaemoni: I have nothing to say to her.

me: mom I got it

Yn: alright

she walks out the den and I grab the footlocker bag.

me: I got you something

Jaemoni: I see

I hand him the bag he pulls the two shoe boxes out opening them it was the Ferrari 14's that just came out and the Black toe 14's that don't come out for another week (they drop September 20th, 2014). he puts the boxes back in the bag setting them to the side.

Jaemoni: thanks

me: your welcome

Jaemoni: stop beating around the bush why am I here?

me: because I wanna talk to you, I miss my little brother

Jaemoni: talk then

me: what's going through your head?

Jaemoni: how much I wanna smack you right now.

me: why?

Jaemoni: this hoe aint my big sister, i don't know this person. who are you?

Me: I feel like I let you down on so many levels baby I'm sorry.

Jaemoni: you let me down, disappointed me, abandoned me, pissed me off to no end, your presents irritates my soul right now. I've had no one to vent to, no one to joke around with, no one to cut my hair the way I like it. all because you fucked up, I've been drinking and smoking. I don't even drink like that but realizing my bestfriend, my back bone, diary, most of all my big sister acts the way she does breaks my heart. that fucks with my head Kaevon what if you caught something fucking Vinny base head ass raw? then what were you gonna do?

Me: is that all?

Jaemoni: no but you look like you got something to say.

me: go ahead

Jaemoni: you know Dacari beats bitches asses on a daily bases? Da'Mieko got a rep for being a hoe after his divorce was final so don't ever think you the only one he talking to. all that sweet talking shit dont fall for it unless he proves he gon do you and the baby right.

me: Moni I'm sorry but everything I wish I could Go back and change it but I can't what's done is done. I just want you to forgive me, so we can get back on track and you can stop cussing out your baby momma every hour.

he smiles a little tossing a rectangular box to me turning his head. I opened them and jumped on my little brother kissing all over his face as he laughed wrapping his arms around me. it was a gold necklace with a heart shaped locket. on the back it read I love you sis.

Jaemoni: can you promise me something?

me: don't be talking to me like I'm your girlfriend boy

Jaemoni: *mushes my head * shut up, I'm for real

me: alright

Jaemoni: promise me you go stop doing that shit and be a better mom to Kemoni and this unborn.