Chapter 44 • Angel In The Sky.

" I know Your watching over me, last night I seen you in my dream. At the crossroads I'll see you there, at the crossroads I'll see you there. My friend, My brother till the end cant wait to see you again. Save a place in heaven for me. there's an angel in the sky watching over me. (over me) there's an angel in the sky watching over me. "

Angel In The Sky x Bun B

December 29th.

Chres POV

I never thought I'd have to lower my child into the ground. I always thought my kids would Burry me not the other way around. now look I'm planning a funeral for my first born. Lorenz took his own life on The 27th he wrote everyone there own suicide note. I haven't looked at mines yet. what better time then now when in alone.

Dear Dad,

You handled your responsibilities ass my father don't blame my fucked up decisions on yourself. you did everything you could to keep me under control. I'm not mad at you for the times you beat my ass for going against you. we had that father son bond that niggas wished to have, I wish I turned out better. I honestly tried to fight the voices in my head, I did. once I started shooting up it's like I couldn't stop I tried my best to but I just couldn't. I was hooked to bad. Desiree visited me in several of my dreams so did Dean and his sick ways. everything he did to me as a child was always on my mind. I had nightmares of the things he did to me. shooting up made me forget all of that. I should of talked to you or mom but I didn't want to. I wanted to handle my problems on my own I was tired of not being a man about my shit. whatever I do I'm fucked up. I failed you as a son I'm sorry dad. I love you stay strong for mommy, and the little ones. I left some things for everyone in the trunk of my Audi the keys are under the back tire on the right side.