Chapter 45• Try Me (Part 1)

"Doing All That Dick Riding You Still Driving That Honda  I'm Offended, Stop Pretending, I Don't Play About My Blood Like a Diabetic. Fuck Niggas Something I Do Not Condone Swear To God, The Only Thing I'm Waiting On."

Try Me x Tink

December 31st.

Raquel POV

why do bitches Lorenz fuck with Try me? is it cause I'm a couple years younger? let's not forget who my baby's father is and who his family is best believe I've been trained. don't let this age and being pregnant fool you, it ain't shit to pull the trigger on you. I'm bout to play with this bitches life if she don't get the fuck off my line how you say sorry for you lost and throw shade at the same time. it's Ok though I ain't go stress myself over this petty ass Bitch Crystal. just know she ever say a word to me again I'm a blow the fucking shop up with her in it.

Me: momma this bitch is dead, I'm not playing with this hoe no more.

Yn: Raquel if you go after that girl I'm going to kick your ass, Ok? you will not put my unborn grand child in harms way and your not going to stress this shit. it is being taken care of.

I sigh laying my head in her lap rubbing my Pudge. the front door slammed and Chres came in he was beyond pissed off. I sat up and Yn got up grabbing Chres taking him out the living room .

if your wondering why I'm not a wreck. it's because after reading the suicide note from Lorenz, I made a promise to myself not to stress myself out into a miscarriage. I cried from the time I found out until yesterday morning when I finally read his letter. I told myself I wouldn't cry no more and I would be strong for my kids. I'm going to miss him like hell but I have to keep it moving but Lorenz will forever be the love of my life.

Yn: Raquel could you please watch over Miyanni and Micah Corahn is in the backyard spray painting his skateboard.

me: of course.

Yn: Kaevon! let's go!

I looked at Yn's attire black leggings, black v-neck, Black leather jacket, black combat boots, box braids in a neat bun. she about to fuck somebody up. Kaevon was basically matching her but she had on black jeans and black fitted Nike Hoodie that was unzipped showing her black tee shirt. they left out.

Yn's POV

so Chres got into Lorenz phone and this little bitch khalia was texting him talking about how he should just kill his self, he's worthless and some more shit. this was before he shot his self. I've been waiting to beat her ass, I'd kill her but she gotta child I'm a just fuck her up real good.... no fuck that she's dying.

since Khalia doesn't know Kylie we had Kylie knock on the door while we stood to the side. when she opened the door we pushed her back in and she fell to the floor screaming, and Kylie shut the door and locked it. we all had on gloves so our finger prints wouldn't be on anything. Kaevon picked her up by her hair, Kylie pulled her gun out hearing footsteps. Kylie and Kaevon both put guns to her head I pointed mines at the stairs where Ethic was coming down. I shot him in his left shoulder rushing over to the stairs I dragged him down grabbing a near by vase busting it over his head he was dazed for a minute then passed out. Perfect.

Me: my sons worthless right? he ain't shit right? he should just kill himself, right? looks like you got your wish and he's getting his.

Lorenz told me in his suicide note he wanted her dead. I wasn't gonna do that at first but seeing as she told my baby to kill him self, I'm a kill her. Kaevon busted her in the mouth with the butt of the gun. me and Kylie dragged Ethic to the basement kicking him down the stairs I shot him in both his knees, so if he wanted to escape he couldn't get up.

when we went back to the living Room Kylie went in search of the baby who wasn't even here. Kaevon was pistol whipping her I made her stop taking my jacket off I stomped her face as hard as I could. she was fading in and out of consciousness. Kylie kicked her in her stomach and she coughed up blood. Kaevon shot her 3 times in the stomach once in the heart. she was gone die a slow painful death. Kylie poured bleach and acid on her she continuously spit up blood. I called Chase to come get Ethic. I unlocked the back door so he could come in unseen. when he got there we left out and got in this busted ass Toyato we're about to ditch.

Chase POV

I bought a bat, and a chain with me. I also had Tyrin come with me since they had a personal beef. he had a backpack full of shit along with his Pitt bull, Viscous. on god had me scared he had the muzzle on the dogs mouth. it just been growling the whole time like chill we gon get you out the cage.

seeing as This niggas knocked out me and Tyrin decided to piss on him. he woke right up. I laughed at the fearful look on his face, I grabbed the duct tape going around his head at least 5 times.

I nodded to Tyrin, Tyrin pulled a butcher knife out his bag and chopped his hands off with no struggle. Tyrin had Viscous chained to a pole he took the muzzle off his mouth throwing the hands to him he was tearing them hands up. I scrunched my face up at the sight. Tyrin took the knife and hit him right between the legs blood automatically started squirting out. I cupped myself.

Tyrin: I'm done, do what you gotta do before I let Viscous off the chain.

me: nigga let me get the fuck out before you let that nigga go.

Tyrin: aight.

Tyrin and his dog fucking crazy, no wonder Kaevon didn't want the dog at there crib.

I beat his ass with the bat for a good 5 minutes, then chocked him out with the chain until he damn near stopped breathing. I ran up the stairs quick as fuck when Tyrin was about to take the chain off Viscous. all I heard was Ethics muffled screams. then I heard running up the stairs I heard the dog running up I ran to the kitchen jumping on top of the island. Viscous ain't about to eat my ass up. Tyrin came in laughing like the shit was funny.

Tyrin: get yo scary ass off the counter, he ain't go attack yo ass.

me: put the muzzle back on that motherfucker and put him in the cage.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2 down 10 more to go.

what you think? 

which two should be next?