Chapter 59• Why?/ moment of truth.

" Single Mom with 5 kids and I'm still thinking to myself tell me what it is? why you stay with a dude that stay locked? you know he got Hella hoes and they stay knocked up tell me why you keep giving him a chance? cause baby girl you know he ain't a good, good man........................ quick to cock back ya hand and call her a bitch, you the man of the house and you think your shit."

why x Amanda Perez

February 22nd.

Yn POV

even though I don't fuck with Alize this nigga Marcus is not gone put his fucking hands on her. that's where he fucked up at. I'm a be nice about it though, me and my lil baby's Jalon & Corahn invited him to lunch.

Marcus: why am I here?

me: have a seat.

Marcus: bitch get to the point.

Corahn: bitch you better watch how the fuck you talk to my momma, bitch ass.

this might just be the only time I allow him to cuss like that in my face.

Marcus: any fuckings ways what the fuck you want?

me: nigga don't get buck, I'll off your bitch ass in your own home.

Marcus: your waisting my time.

Jalon: bitch fuck yo time as of right now your on my mommas time so pipe yo dumb ass down before you get fucked up.

me: any damn ways why'd you put your hands on her?

Marcus: cause I fucking felt like it, that's my bitch I do what the fuck I wanna do to her.

Jalon stopped a waiter asking him to bring the biggest plate they got.

me: is that so? you looking real skinny Marcus hows you crack pipe treating ya?

I know a user when I see one and the way he just tensed up just proved it pretty soon he gone start scratching. the waiter handed the plate to Jalon and he handed it off to Corahn who scooted his chair back and mugged Marcus.

Corahn: say something else.

Marcus: bitch fuck you, & your mother.

Jalon: anything else?

Marcus: fuck you to.

Corahn nose flared and he stood up knocking his chair back he cocked his hand back with the plate in it swinging it fast at Marcus face the plate cut his face as it broke and Marcus fell out his chair. holding his bleeding face. Corahn & Jalon started stomping his body.

me: alright! let's go.

they both spit on him and followed behind me. when we started walking to the car Corahn all of a sudden stopped dead in his tracks staring at something off in the distance. his fist balled and his breathing got heavier as his nose flared.