chapter 14• FWU

"If you riding I'm riding to by yo side cause I'm down with you, you know I fuck with you with you with you you know I fucks with you. "

FWU x Khelani & Jacquees

May 26th.

Chase POV

Bitches is crazy Bruh so me and Cherry was at my strip club together making it rain on these hoes. Then Cherry was giving me a lap dance which I was very much enjoying so I was making it rain on my baby. I guess this random bitch thought Cherry was one of the strippers cause she came over talking about "excuse you hunny I need to talk to him" me and Cherry looked at each other we still looking at each other trying to figure out who this bitch talking to.

Me: baby get ya money and let's go in my office.

Girl: Chase I need to talk to you.

Me: you don't need to talk to me shawty.

Me and Cherry started to walk away after Cherry picked up her money as we was walking to my office Cherry went into the dressing room. The girl grabbed my hand pulling me to her I laughed.

Girl: now that yo stripper gone let's talk business.

I looked her up and down she was cute no lie kinda looked like Lala Anthony but I ain't checking for no bitch and something seem off about her.

Me: business? What business you go discuss with me?

Girl: you know drug trafficking.

Me: do I look like a dealer or cartel runner to you bitch? Fuck out my face.

Girl: Chase I know about you August boys and your drug operation.

Me: what drug operation?! Bitch gone some where before I knock your ass out.

I felt cold Steele being pressed against the back of my head. I laughed shorty finna get it just watch. A shot went through the girls forehead and she collapsed. I elbowed whoever was behind me before turning around punching them in their masked face making them drop the gun and hit the floor. Cherry was putting her gun back into her purse calling the security. The masked one wasn't moving so I picked her up taking her to my office Cherry locked the door I removed the mask to see Braylee. Wow my blood was go set me up. Cherry poured water on her face and she started waking up.

Braylee: Chase!? What am I doing here? Why does my face hurt?

Me: don't act like yo dumb ass got amnesia now.

Braylee: chase seriously! I don't know.

I looked into her eyes she looked confused and scared and her eyes were glossed over so I knew she was high.

Me: who were you with earlier B?

Braylee: *mumbles* my p-pimp.

Me: yo pimp? Ooooh wait till Bradley here this shit baby call Rashaun I want my money when we get home.

Cherry laughs dialing the number while I just stared at Braylee.

Me: Rashaun I told you she was a fucking prostitute!

Rashaun: she got a pimp and everything?

Me: hell yea boy run me money.

Rashaun: how yo ass know?

Me: I'm a tell you later.

Rashaun: so who her pimp?

Braylee: Snake.