Chapter 16: confess

3 weeks later

Lorenz POV

sitting in this fucking holding cell is hell, they ain't got shit to charge us with, they snitch dead. Smith is being handled at this very moment by trap hoes. fucker thinking he bout to get some but he really getting set up, don't fuck with a August. this weird muthafucka better get away from me before I knock his head clean the fuck off his shoulders. he tweaking like a mufucka. Jaemoni been looking at Khalid like he wanted his head since we got in here. here this jittery nigga go again talking to his self.

Khalid: nigga shut the fuck up!

Jaemoni: you shut the fuck up! you fucking addict!

Khalid: fuck you talking bout!?

Jaemoni: you not slick! fake ass mind grains? really!? bitch you addicted to prescription pills! that's why you aggravated.

Khalid: shut the fuck up Jaemoni!

Jaemoni: kiss my ass you mark ass bitch! I can't fucking believe you! you getting high off pills!

Khalid jumped up bout to swing at Jae and me and Chase got between them. the jittery nigga was looking with wide eyes.

me: yo! chill the fuck out. what you talking bout Jae?

Jaemoni: dumb ass fucked around and got addicted to them pills he was taking for his back when he got into the accident.

me: you lying.

I can't believe that I refuse to believe that. my little brother? Khalid ? addicted to pills? hell nah!

Jaemoni: fuck I gotta lie for?! he's addicted, Jaraya sent me a picture of all the empty pill bottles.

Khalid: you believe that bitch over me? I'm your fucking brother!

Jaemoni: all the signs are there Khalid! you constantly irritated, glossy ass eyes, you zone out a lot. you need fucking help.

Jaemoni had a point.

Chase: this shit true Khalid?!

Khalid sits down with his head down face in hands. Jaemoni shook his head with tears in his eyes. I sat down and Chase just stared at Khalid with His fist balled. this shit crazy man.

Jaemoni: you lied to me Khalid! you fucking promised me you'd never get addicted to no shit again! you got kids man! ones a fucking new born! what the fuck are you doing with your life!?

Khalid: Jae I'm sorry man !

me: fuck that! what fuck else were you addicted to!?

Jaemoni: lean, Molly's

Chase punched Khalid dead in his mouth and Khalid just sat there sucking on his busted lip.

Chase: fuck Is your problem? did we not fucking promise mom we'd never get addicted to no shit like that!?

Khalid: what y'all want me to say? Jae you fucking knew what my problem was

Jaemoni: I understood and helped your dumb ass kick that shit without anyone knowing! now you really just being fucking dumb!

officer: aye! what's wrong with your lip

me: fuck outta here

Officer: Chase?

Chase: fuck you want Conner?

Conner: boy what the fuck you doing in here?

Chase: why you worried? I ain't yo fucking priority bitch nigga