chapter 48• °•°•°•°•°•

January 6th.

Kadice POV

lord give me strength not to beat this hoes ass. she's really trying me I let the trick get away with fucking MY nigga but don't get bold bitch. attempted flirting with my little brother and everything. like bitch I will really fuck you up about Kason.

Kason: stop Kadice.

me: she keep looking at you like that I'm a go over there and slap her.

Kason: I ain't paying her no mind so you don't either, chill out.

me: alright how's Triece?

Kason: good.

me: what about you?

Kason: *shrugs*.

Me: Kason you know you can talk to me about anything, right?

Kason: yea I know, I just don't wanna talk about it right now.

me: you sure?

Kason: *mumbles* I need a lawyer.

me: for what?

Kason: I fucked this girl named Monice a couple times about 7 months ago I didn't know she was only 16.

me: how didn't you know Kason?

Kason: her ID said 20.

me: her mom found out?

Kason: her sister who's the same age is you found out because she just had my baby, she lied so her sister wouldn't find out about me and said it was her ex baby. he didn't believe her they had the DNA test done it wasn't his. she had no choice but to tell her sister her son was mines. so now I could be facing rape charges.

my brother looked as if he was about to cry I got up hugging him. he put his face into my stomach and started crying gripping my shirt in his hands.

me: you know I got you, don't even worry your not going to jail for this shit, the only way you will go to jail is if they have proof you raped her. I know damn well you didn't and I'm sure you have messages to show you didn't.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

my brother gave me the girls Name Monice Barquett when I clocked in I got her room number. when I went in she was holding this baby boy in her arms. who I could only guess was her sister was sitting in the corner with a scowl in her face. her weave was fucked, and she wasn't very pretty and the face she was making ain't help she looked like a prostitute with 6 inch hells on and a too short lace dress. now Monice was a pretty girl, she resembled a younger Keke palmer.

me: Monice, I'm Kason big sister Kadice.

Monice: hi.

Me: could I hold him?

Monice: yea of course you are his auntie.

she put him in my arms and I smiled this baby looked just like Kason, same eyes, nose, lips, same long eyelashes. he looked up at me as I rubbed his little curls, he had a head full of hair.

Me: what did you name him?

Monice: Kason named him Kyrin Kason Diamond.

Me: I just wanna know why your taking my brother to court on rape charges?

Monice: I'm not, who said anything about that?

me: he told me.

Monice: I nev- Dria! you told him that!?