Chapter 52• Talk It Out.

"I don't want nobody but you... kissing on my tattoos, and I don't want nobody but me talking to you until you fall asleep. We betta stop playing, (we betta stop playing) before we mess around and someone gets hurt"

Kissing On My Tattoos x August Alsina

January 18th.

Yn POV

I woke up my head hurt from all my crying yesterday. I sat up Chres was sleep all the way on the other side of our California king bed. I feel like shit right now, Chres has every right to feel the way he does. I don't want another divorce I want him to remain my husband, I want to fix all of this I love him too much to let him go. not this time we're in this till one of us is in the grave.

I got out the bed and go into our bathroom I turn the shower on. I brush my teeth and wash my face then release my hair from the messy bun it fell down to almost my mid back. I grabbed the conditioner and stripped out my cloths getting in the shower I washed my hair first then started washing my body. after washing a couple times I just stood under the water I felt a cool breeze as the shower door opened.

I looked back and Chres stepped into the shower turning on the other shower head that we recently got installed. I turned mines off opening the shower door to step out I could feel his eyes on me I stepped out and shut the door back. deciding on air drying, I lotioned my body and I just put my camo boy shorts on and started blow drying my hair In the mirror. when I was done blow drying it I put it into two French braids. Chres stepped out the shower he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out the bathroom. I followed and grabbed a black Nike sports bra out my drawer and a pair of white Nike running shorts. I put on a black Nike head band, slipped on my black Nike free runs and headed downstairs to our in home gym. I put my phone into the Ihome playing my music.

I did a couple stretches before switching to the punching bag and released my stress by kicking and punching it until I broke down into tears and just sat up against the wall with my knees to my chest. I was hysterical when Deep x Auburn started playing. the tears would not stop as I started on my sit ups. I did 20 and then just laid on the floor staring at the ceiling tears still streaming.

I just quit my whole work out and went upstairs into the kitchen. opening the freezer I pulled out a bag of seasoned curly fries and chicken tenders. I turned on the deep fryer after it was heated I poured enough curly fries and tenders into it. kids were gone and nobody could get into the gate cause Chres put a pad lock on it and we only know it. I could hear my phone ringing in our bedroom. I turned the deep fryer on low then walked out the kitchen to our bedroom and Chres was laying on the bed with his left hand in his boxers holding my phone out to me while watching the Green Bay Vs. Seahawks football game. (if you ain't watch that game just know Seahawks will be going to Superbowl once again ). he had already answered it I sat on the side of him not wanting to take my phone off the charger. Kadice was on the phone.

me: yea?

Kadice: can I ask you something about Jaemoni?

me: sure.

Kadice: what does it mean when he constantly leaves without saying anything ?

me: it means your annoying him or pissing him off to the point where he doesn't want to be around you.

Kadice: what am I doing wrong?

I breath heavily looking at Chres for help, I'm not going to try and fix her relationship when I need to be fixing my own. he grabs the phone and I peck his lips as a thank you.

Chres: you need to figure that shit out your self, Yn ain't go coach you through your relationship. I get you ain't never been in a real relationship but damn it's not rocket science what your doing wrong he's already spoiled as it is, think Kadice damn.