chap 3: Savage niggas

Chase POV

stealing my shit will get you bodied. time to start making examples out of people.

Me: momma told me never trust a hood hoe. I ain't listen you lil bitch you had the fucking balls to steal from me, not only is that shit coming out my pockets but my baby girls pockets. it ain't shit but chump change to me but that shit don't fly shorty. I hate that I gotta kill your fine ass, your head game was on point. but I got money to make bitch you ain't helping. Sky!

Sky (if you watch black ink crew on vh1 you know who she is) that's my baby right there, I been fucking with her for bout 6 months now. Sky my rider she be on her shit mean while niah won't pick up a damn gun. shorty took a bullet for me and for that I'm a always have her back. on some trey songz and mila j shit I don't mind being disrespectful. (that's my sonnnng) its not even all bout sex with her I fucks with her regardless if we fucking or not shorty loyal as hell and she know how to treat a nigga.

Sky: wassup bae?

me: baby girl a snake

Sky: aww man Ashley I liked your lil freak ass, but you betrayed my baby your ass is mines.

Ashley: please I'll pay you back!

me: should we kill her off or let her off with a warning?

Sky: hmmmm..... I like shawty bae we'll give her a warning

me: aight come on baby

Sky starts walking upstairs and I trailed hot on her ass. which was ready to hop out them booty shorts I smacked her ass and she moaned. baby gone make me fuck her on these stairs. we finally make it up the stairs. I see bout 5 of my lil niggas sitting on the couch playing Xbox and smoking they were all between the ages of 16-19.

Sky: babe I got a good warning for her

me: yea what's that ?

sky: let these niggas go to work on that ass

me: aye!

they all look at me

me: y'all go fuck with Ashley

they looked at each other and smirked my lil niggas was savages. they got up and went down to the basement shutting the door behind there self's.

Sky: come talk to me bae

me: what's on your mind baby ?

Sky: if you'd bring your ass I'd tell you.

me: don't forget who's daddy in this relationship shorty

She Started kissing on my neck whispering " I'm sorry daddy". I love it when she calls me daddy. I grabbed her hand taking her upstairs into my office she shut the door while I sat in the chair and leaned back she straddled my lap.

me: wassup?

Sky: I talked to mommy yesterday

me: oh yea? bout what?

Sky: me and you. Chase you know I love the fuck out you

me: I love you to baby

Sky: I don't wanna loose you to another bitch, I've been faithful to you and your still fucking round with baby momma.

me: im honest to god not fucking with her like that no more.

Sky: so this my dick? *grabs my dick*

me: its your dick baby, I ain't even go question if its minds cause if another nigga gets in this you know y'all two dead motherfuckers.

she grabbed my face kissing my lips. it got heated and in less then 2 minutes my pants were down her panties were off. she was riding my dick like a straight porn star. all you heard was her moans and my grunts.