Chapter 22 | betrayed

CONTINUED

I bit his neck and he jumped up sending me to the floor making me hit my head on the floor. shit that hurt I heard a gun cock and I opened my eyes to see him standing over me with a gun aimed directly at my heart. I looked into his dark eyes

me: Jae wait!

Jaemoni: Kadice! what the hell wrong with you?

I get up and wrap my arms around him as he sits the gun on the table and sits down.

me: *pulls off ski mask* where'd the gun come from?

Jaemoni: under the pillow, why you do that? I was real close to killing you

me: I just wanted to see if you were really a killer.

Jaemoni: I am so I suggest you not sneak up on me no more.

me: got you. why you sleeping it's yo birthday boo!

Jaemoni: my birthdays tomorrow Kadice

Me: no it's October th

Jaemoni: today's October th.

me: really ?

Jaemoni: *chuckles * yea bae

me: ah man im tweaking

jaemoni: hard, stop smoking that shit

me: I barely smoke weed shut up

Jaemoni: yea yea yea, I gotta take my mom something

me: I'm chilling here

Jaemoni: aight have me some food when I get back.

Me: what are you allergic to boo?

Jaemoni: nothing

me: you sure?

Jaemoni: I'm 100% sure but I hate peas and green beans, beans in general ( seriously yuck! )

me: what the hell?

Jaemoni: or corn bread unless its sweet (yup I'm that picky)

me: you picky as hell dude

Jaemoni: yea I know been like this since I was little.

me: your poor mom

Jaemoni: I'll be back

he kisses my cheek and grabs his phone and keys walking out.

Kaprice POV

Ok I'm worried as fuck right no Juel I haven't talked to him since this morning which Is unusual his car is at his house and I just walked in calling him again.

hold you down, hold you down, girl you held me up when I was down in and out girl , hold you down like I'm supposed to real nigga I know you real nigga I know you.

I rushed upstairs into the guest room open in the door where I found his phone ringing on the floor covered in blood they're was blood leading to the adjusted bathroom like someone was crawling. I rushed in and seen Juel on the floor holding a bloody towel to his wounded chest they're was blood every where he was breathing out slow his eyes barely open I called the paramedics for help and put his head in my lap crying trying to keep him awake he started coughing up blood weakly grabbing onto my hand staring into my eyes.