Chapter 53• Deep/Wrong Move.

" Remember when it was you and me, waisting time? it was chemistry all the things we did it was magic but now its gone, gone, gone. he ain't no you and I ain't no her but I know if we tried maybe we could of worked, and you may see me smiling trying to cover the hurt bit baby I need you to know..... I'm still in love with you and I just can't let it go, baby I just don't know what else too do so I gotta let you know."

Deep x Auburn

(

January 22nd.

Rico POV

what the fuck is wrong with me? I'm with Haven, shit I love Haven but all of a sudden I'm in my feelings hung up on Jaemoni again. I found my self going into my Google back up and looking at me and Jae old pictures and the screenshots of our texts. I was hurting over this bad last night and i was drinking so heavily last night I'm still drunk. I'm doing this for what though? he ain't worried about me.

Ricc: why'd you fuck with my head and play with my feelings? was i not got enough? did you not love me? or was I just another nigga to fuck for you.

Jae: you drunk

Ricc: don't fucking matter answer me.

Jae: it wasn't my intentions, on some real shit I loved you for real Rico. it wasn't just the sex at all I promise you that, I was in love with you Rico I swear to god I was but right now I don't know. I got love for you no doubt but I ain't trying to fuck up what you and Haven got or what I got with Kadice. even though Kadice is already fucking pur relationship up I wasn't faithful to anyone in the past I'm trying to change that.