Chapter 3• Apology.

Talia & Justin in mm

June 13th.

Talia POV

I really don't wanna be over here I rather be at Ronnie where I can do what I want to. With my uncles they don't let me do shit without Micah or Keyon annoying ass. Like this family is really over protective for nothing and irritates me. I need to leave this house like now. I'll be 16 on the 26th of this month finally. Over the last couple months I've been in a funk about my dad like my attitude is off the chain. I can't help it I miss my daddy and I don't like to talk about it cause I get so emotional so I just don't say anything. I know I should but it's hard I was a child when I lost my daddy I remember seeing him laying in the hospital bed so vividly with his head wrapped up my so called mother tried to tell me someone else did it but I knew it was suicide. He left me a note that I'm not to read until my sixteenth birthday.

Me: albino!

Keyon: bro get out my face! I'm sick of you.

Me: where's Justin?

Keyon: stop trying to hoe with my best friend yo.

Me: fuck you.

Keyon: you probably got a STD with ya nasty ass.

Me: I'm a virgin asshole.

Keyon: so the last time you spent the night over here a month ago and Justin was here you didn't fuck him? Lie again so I can call paw paw and tell him.

Me: stop being a bitch.

Keyon: stop pussy popping, I should of snitched on your ass but I was being nice saving you from getting yo ass handed to you by everybody.

Me: it was only Justin.

He was acting like I'm some type of hoe who goes from nigga to nigga the only person I've ever done anything with is Justin. He was my first everything.

Keyon: ion care Bruh, I really strongly dislike you but I know why you act the way you do.

Me: and why's that?

Keyon: because you lost your dad as a kid but instead of talking to somebody you act like a stuck up lil bitch. I'm honestly sick of it that's why Justin don't wanna be in a relationship with you cause the way you act and I don't blame him.

Me: you and Justin don't know shit!

Keyon: must be true if you finna cry.

I smacked him letting the tears I was trying hard to keep in. He looked at me and chuckled lightly before wrapping me in his arms I kept trying to push him but he wouldn't let me go so I just laid my head on his shoulder.

Keyon: quit trying to act hard cause you not I'll still beat you up like I used to.

Me: shut up Albino.

Keyon: but look you my cousin I love you even though you act like you don't love me to I know you do. I can be your best friend or your enemy pick one cause I ain't finna keep putting up with yo attitude cause I eventually I'm a get fed up and knock you out.

Me: nigga please no you ain't.

Keyon: which one Talia? Cause you pick enemy I'm a treat you like a enemy.

Me: ion want my family as an enemy.

Keyon: oh now I'm family? could of swore 4 hours ago I was an adopted bastard.

Me: I'm sorry that was really rude.

Keyon: it's good Lia it don't effect me.

Me: I loveee you Yon Yon.