Chapter 56 • No Games.

~3 weeks later~

June 29th

Chase POV

after telling Niah what I did she threw everything in sight at me. I couldn't even be mad about it I deserved it she didn't leave but she's been giving me silent treatment every since. also that following weekend I went to the club to talk to Cherry and apologize but she avoided me, the next day she quit changed her number and everything. I haven't seen her since and I still want to apologize to her so I had no choice but to go to her bestfriend at the club Luscious/Lyla.

Lyla: wassup Chase?

me: why'd Cherry quit?

Lyla: she felt like a slut after she slept with you, she didn't wanna see you anymore.

Me: I figured she would that's why wanted to apologize to her but when I came in she just avoided me and I tried o call her but her phone was off.

Lyla: I'll call her for you.

me: thanks Lyla.

she nodded grabbing her phone off the vanity she did a couple things then handed me the phone. I listened to it as it rung. she answered you could hear it in her voice that she was crying.

me: you okay?

Cherry: Chase?

me: yea I wanted to apologize to you but you've been avoiding me.

Cherry: oh.

me: yea but I'm honestly sorry if I made you feel like a slut or anything, I was drunk and horny. you didn't have to quit, you could come back if you like I promise I won't even mention it.

I heard her sigh then it got silent I heard her sniffling a confused look was clearly on my face and Lyla looked at me questioningly and I shrugged.

me: what's wrong Cherry?

Cherry: even if I wanted to come back I couldn't Chase.

me: why's that?

Cherry: I'm emotional right now, I'm clearly sick, and i-I'm p-pregnant.

my heart stopped and I froze I heard her begin to sob into the phone. I wanted to cry to, I couldn't even move my lips to ask is it my baby even though I kind of already knew.

Lyla: what? why are you looking like that?

me: she ....s-she's pre.... pregnant.

got me studdering and some more shit man. Lyla had her mouth open in shock finally finding my voice to talk to Cherry I cleared my throat.

me: don't take this the wrong way.

Cherry: I already know what your about to ask yes it's yours I haven't slept with anyone since my last boyfriend 7 months ago.

me: I believe you.

Cherry: so what are we going to do?

me: I can't even answer that, I got a girl and kids.

Cherry: I'm not aborting my child if that's what your thinking.

me: that's not what I'm saying.

Cherry: then what are you saying?

me: I'm saying I'm a be there for you and my seed but I'm just informing you of my girl and kids.

Cherry: I didn't know.

me: I know you didn't, but I'm sure you have my number call me if you need anything Ok?

Cherry: thank you.