chapter 32• I Need You

2 months later

Chase POV

legally in still married to the bitch, but I don't talk to her ass every time I see her I look at her like she got shit on her face and she runs off crying. do I give a damn ? hell Nah word from Mya is she back with that Savio (Teddy Rucks from black ink crew) nigga, shit he can have her ass. Mya gave me the ring and I gave that piece of shit to the first homeless person I seen. but for the night me Rico, & all the bros gone hit up the club since Lorenz is now off the hook with mom.

Chassis: daddy you look good.

me: thank you Princess.

Chassis: I go to tete Vons?

me: that's where you wanna go?

Chassis: *nods her head*

I grab my phone calling Kaevon.

me: Kae.

??: Tyrin .

me: shit my bad where she at?

Tyrin: you good, she's in labor actually.

me: I'm surprised she not screaming her damn head off.

Tyrin: I'm not in the room with her crazy ass she just wanted Yo mom in there with her till after she had Tyin and she looked presentable. 

Me: yup sounds like Kaevon dramatic ass.

Tyrin: right.

me: well tell her I'll be up there to see her and my lil nigga tomorrow.

Tyrin: aight.

he hung up and picked up Chassis.

me: looks like you stuck with Nanni tonight.

Chas: call Nanni daddy.

I dial moms number putting it on speaker so Chassis can hear her.

me: mommy Chas wants to talk to you.

yn: what you want pretty girl ?

Chas: I stay with you and make cookies and put make up on paw paw face?

Yn: how bout Nanni let's you get whatever you want online then tomorrow we go skating with uncle Rahn , Tete Yanni & Micah?

Chas: I on my way Nanni don't go no where otay?

Yn: Ok baby let me talk to your daddy.

me: go get your bag.

I put Chassis down and she runs off to her room I take the phone off speaker grabbing Chas jacket.

me: wassup mommy?

Yn: when do you plan on filing for divorce boy?

me: soon cause I just realized the bitch still has access to my account.

Yn: she still using your money?

me: she ain't stupid, I'll put a bullet in her ass she spend any of my money.

Yn: check your bank records right now and make sure.

me: alright I'm a call you back.

Yn: k baby.

I hang up going to my banks app looking through it they're was a withdrawal 2 days ago of $15,000 I'd be fine if she took a couple thousand chump change to me but 15 racks? she just fucked her self. I call Mya.

Mya: hello my favorite in law.

Me: don't get all friendly with me right now Mya.

Mya: oh shit What Sky do?