chapter 33• Love.

August 3rd

Kemoni POV

Kemoni POV

I been trying to keep my composure when it comes to Amina but I'm about to flip. I told her she wasn't leaving me until I wanted her too, yet she wanna go kick it with niggas and go to parties and shit like it's okay. My mom keeps talking about "you not treating her right so let her live her life". I'm not tryna hear none of that Amina Karaé Lowel was mines, wasn't nobody taking her from me. I tracked her phone to this kickback, that was packed asf so it was more like a party. Me and my bro Sean walked in he went for the kitchen while I looked around for. I walked through the living room running into her hoe ass cousin Rya who I deeply hated, she was a jealous bitch who was always tryna get with me. I watched as she looked me up and down before rolling her eyes smirking.

Rya: you weren't invited why you here?

Me: do it look like I give a fuck? Where Amina?

Rya: you a damn stalker for real.

Me: and you a hoe bitch so what.

Rya: ooh low blow for a nigga who used to be on my line.

Me: yea right, you was on my line tryna suck skin from my dick, don't lie to yourself.

Rya: why'd you choose her? She can't do what I could, I know she don't do you right cause you be cheating on her.

Me: it aint about what she could do it's about how she treat a nigga. Not you or any other bitch could treat me as good as Amina do.

Rya: I can't tell with yo dog ass, that bitch dont treat you right.

Me: bitch watch your mouth.

I walked around her going out the backdoor where I seen Amina standing around with a couple people a nigga had his arm around her shoulder. I rubbed my chin letting out a low chuckle, she want me to beat a niggas ass. I walked up stepping into the little semi circle. I looked at Amina and she rolled her eyes.