chapter 26|| Disrespect

Lorenz POV

I haven't talked to Khalia nor Khalid since she slipped up and called me his name. that shit through me, to think my own brother would fuck with my baby momma just fucked up.

me: just fucking answer the question Khalia have you fucked with my brother!?

Khalia: NO, how many times do I have to tell you!? it was an accident! I didn't mean to call you Khalid!

me: why the fuck was my brother even in your fucking head to the point where you fucking say that shit!?

Khalia: stop yelling at me! I don't know why I called you Khalid it was honestly an accident, I swear on my baby's grave I never messed with Khalid, never even thought of him in that way. why his name popped into my head I really don't know but I'd never do that to you.

I don't even know whether I wanna believe her or not cause regardless I gotta be around her she's about to have my baby. but I just don't know.

Khalia: Lorenz

me: what?

Khalia: don't give me the cold shoulder again, that shit hurts.

me: it hurts to be called another niggas name to.

khalia: why do you do that shit? I don't hold the fact that you called me another bitches name not once but twice.

me: when did I do that?

Khalia: after my last doctors appointment.

me: I don't recall

Khalia: you don't recall shit when you doing wrong.

and with that she left out the living room into the nursery. I got up going into the nursery she was folding our unborn sons cloths and putting them into drawers. I wrapped my arms around her kissing her cheek she tried shrugging me off and I just held her tighter with my chin rested on her shoulder. she continued folding the cloths acting as if I'm not there.

Kadice POV

So why is this bitch Aja called me talking bout stay away from my man. like bitch sit your tired ass down some where, I know the dick good but damn back the fuck up off my man before I do damage to a hoe. and yes I said the dick was good, it was! Jaemoni got him a good stroke game.

Jaemoni: bae move you suffocating my asthmatic ass with your titties.

Me: no one told you to fall asleep in my titties

Jaemoni: I couldn't help myself.

me: couldn't help yourself with other things either

Jaemoni: Nah dont even do that, you was basically begging for me to fuck you in the shower.

me: how bitch? how ?

Jaemoni: did you not bend over and rub yo ass all over my already hard dick?

me: JAEMONI

Jaemoni: what? why you yelling ?

me: you went in raw

Jaemoni: fuck!.....shit you let me though

me: only cause you ain't give no warning you just shoved it in and went crazy, and it had me dickmatized so I couldn't even find my voice to tell you to stop.

Jaemoni: let's go get the morning after pill

me: that's not needed I'm on the shot.

Jaemoni: good cause being allergic to latex is a bitch.