Bestfriend??

The bell rung for us to go home,my brother bear came to pick me up on the ride home I texted my bestfriend Jacob.The convo was like this:

Me: sexxy ;)

Jacob: yes mami?

Me: im bored

Jacob: lol want me to come over?

Me: sure

Jacob: i will be there in 30 minutes

I finally make it home and I took a shower and got in my pajamas I sat on the couch waiting for Jacob. 10 minutes later there is a knock on the door I ask "who is it?" and i hear my bestfriends voice I open the door and I throw myself at him giving him the biggest hug.

"Aww you missed me mami?" he teased. I laugh and say "No im just glad to see you." We head to my room (he is the only boy allowed my moms rules) and I lock the door behind me. I walked over to the computer and I checked my Twitter,afterwards I checked my Facebook, I updated a status saying: Chilling with my bestfriend.I log off and look over at jacob who is laying on my bed watching t.v,I grab one of my pencils and throw it at him it hits him in the nose and he looks up at me with hungry eyes. He grabs me out the chair and he throws me on the bed he starts to tickle me and i laugh uncontrollably he stop and looks into my eyes next thing you know he kisses me I kiss back but then I remember kasen I get up quickly and pretend like nothing happens. Jacob tells me he has to go and he gives me a smile and walks out. Im sitting there thinking to myself WTF!!!???

*Jacobs on the side forreal!!!*