Trust

I wake up and look at my phone its saturday and I always go to the park so I got up did my daily routine and picked out some shorts that stopped mid-thigh my mustache tank-top and some black flats I grabbed my phone texted kasen and he told me to go head and go down to the park he will be there. I walked to the park and sat on the swings. I saw a group of guys walking towards me. One starts to yell at me.  

"Aye shawty bring yo fine ass here"One of them says. I get off the swing and I start walking. He runs up to me and he is dead ugly. He pushes me up against a tree and I show no fear. He starts whispering things in my ear. He then moves his hands to my pants and he gets the button open I try to scream but im too scared nothing comes out. Then out of nowhere the dude is pushed to the ground kasen is on top beating his ass. Kasen beats him to sleep then grabs me and walkes me to his black and gold hummer. He gets inside and i can tell he is pissed.

He starts the car and drives to Apple bees before we get out I kiss his hand and he gives me a smirk.We walked in hand and hand and I could tell every bitch was mad. We got a table and the waiter gave us menus. I asked for sweet tea kasen got the same. When the waiter left I looked up at Kasen and for the first time today i noticed his outfit,he had on a black and red miami heat jersey and the snapback he also had on the bred 11's. When the waiter came back he took our order and left again.Kasen is a quiet person so he rarely says anything.When the waiter brought our food we ate and then paid for the stuff and left.

While driving back Kasen's phone rung he picked up and he smiled. He looked over at me and he said: "Im sorry that happened to you i wont let it happen no more trust me."

We pulled up at a big house and he ran to my side of the car to open the door he grabbed my hand and we walked in. The house smelt like curry powder. He walked us into a big kitchen with his mom in it.  

Mrs.Harrison I scream so happy to see his mom she turns around with a big grin she runs over to hug me. 

She turns me around and says you became a thick lil thing i blush and walk back over to Kasen he grabs my hand and i smile.I could get use to this.

*Lame conclusion i kno but guys like and comment plz p.s Kasen is played by my bestfriend  he beat jacobs ass cause well he kinda broke my heart, that fight inspired this next chapter enjoy =) *