These Niggas Love Dezmond

*Kasen's POV*

I woke up next to Dezmond and she was sitting there staring at me. I gave her a smile and I checked my phone it is Saturday and I just wanted to chill with my girl. I got up to take a piss and when I came back Dezmond was twerking to back it up by rich kidz. I walked up to her and she pushed me on the bed. She was grinding on me and I aint gone lie she made my member go hard. When she got up she giggled and went into the bathroom. I picked out some black and white gym shorts, a black tanktop, and my black and white concords.Dezmond came out wearing some white shorts,a black shirt and black and white concords. "I wanna go to the mall Kpooh!!!" She says in a baby voice. I grab her hand and walk down stairs. We both hug her mom and hop inside my new hummer. We get to the mall 30 minutes later and I knew she what she wanted. We walked in front of champs and there was a long ass line for the J's that came out today.She turned to me and she smiled. Today was going to be a long day.

*Dezmond's POV*

We were in line for and hour but I knew anyway it went those shoes were mine. When we got to the front I the black and purple Jordans. I gave Kasen my million dollar smile and he smiled back. The guy came back with my size 4 and I was excited. We payed almost 2hundred dollars.While walking out I could hear a voice calling my name. I turned around and there was Deion he came up to me and gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. I looked up and Kasen was giving him a look. I inched over to Kasen and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Deion this is my boyfriend Kasen" I said. He gave Kasen a head nod and Kasen returned it.I felt awkward so I told Deion I would see him around and I pulled Kasen out the mall. When we got to car he was still quiet. I asked him what was wrong but I didnt know it would turn into a argument:

"YOU KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME" HE YELLS

"I REALLY DONT KASEN TELL ME SOMETHING." I say.

"WHO EVER LIL HOMIE IS HE GETTING KIND OF CLOSE DEE YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT NIGGAS GETTING CLOSE TO YOU, YOU MUST DONT KNOW I WILL KILL A NIGGA OVER YOU,IM NOT GOING TO LOSE YOU TO THAT NIGGA." He says in a serious but angry tone.

"You aint losing me I love you Kasen why would I be with you if i didnt love you huh?" I say calming down.

He smirks at me and leans over to kiss me.I dont wanna lose this kid he is my everything and I wanted to find a way to tell him.When we got back to my house I showed my mom my shoes and I dragged Kasen to my room. We sat on the bed and watched basketball. When the commercial came up I decided to tell him out the blue. "I love you Kasen and I dont wanna lose you" I say. He smiles amd starts to kiss me. I feel sparks fly through my lips and he moves from my lips to my neck he starts to suck on one part and I cant help but moan. He then looks back up at me and smiles "I love yo bad ass too and I mean that,there aint no other girl i can think of that can hold me down better then you." He says. He smiles and I get up to take a shower. "Look at yo neck when you go in there" he says. I went inside and looked at my neck. I know this nigga did not give me a hickey. "KASEN YOU NASTY" I scream. I could hear him laughing. Before I got in the shower I checked my phone Jasmine texted me telling me to call her when I found time. I had a funny feeling I wasnt going to like what she had to tell me.

*OWEE I WONDER WHAT JAZMINE HAS TO TELL DEE WELL GUYS IVE BEEN DROWSY LATETLY LACK OF SLEEP I THINK BUT I WILL UPDATE MORE FROM NOW ON I LOVE HOW YOU GUYS SUPPORT ME :) THIS STORY WILL CONTINUE CAUSE IAM STARTING TO LIKE IT WELL UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER..* - DESTINI