The Romantic Escape

I was still pissed that my car got key'd but I left it alone. We got in the car and the sun was about to set. Kasen grabbed my free hand while my other hand was on the steering wheel. He kissed my free hand and I must say he was being more sweet then usual. When we got to the driveway. I didnt feel like getting out yet. I sat there and stared at the ceiling."If you could go one place other then here where would you go?" Kasen asked. I was confused but I said, "Vegas why?" "Lets get away from here,just us" he says. "When?" I ask. "This weekend" he says. I didnt have anything else to say I've always wanted to go to Vegas and he wanted to take me. I kissed him and we got out. I had alot to do before this weekend. I had business and I scheduled to meet with that girl Marissa. I went in the house took a shower,put my Pajamas on and let sleep take over.

The next day I woke up and decided to get to work. I put on a white crewneck,my khakis and my blue chucks. I let Kasen sleep in since he had nothing to do. I left him a note. I walked to the garage and decided Kasens blue and black hummer was good enough. I got the keys and I hopped in. I decided to go see Hayley and tell her the news. I pulled up to her house but her car wasnt there. I called her and she told me she wasnt going to be there,I told her the news and she almost busted my eardrum. I laughed and then told her to watch the house while we were on vacation.

After we hung up. I called Marissa and we decided to meet at Cheddars. I pulled up and Cheddars and hoppped out. I sat on the hood looking for Marissa's Mustang. It finally pulled up and she hopped out. I must say she had some pretty ass hair and her swag was A-1. She had a black and white Jordan shirt on, some skinny jeans that was one leg black the other white and the black and white Jordans. She saw me and walked over. I jumped off the hood and greeted her with a hug. We walked in and got a table for two. We ordered margaritas and fries for a appetizer. We drunk our drinks,ate our food and laughed like old friends. Its weird but something was telling me she was a true friend. After dinner we said goodbye and hopped into our individual cars.

I had nothing else to do so I got on twitter (via mobile). My brother had posted a tweet from Fort Johnson. I retweeted what he posted and then I got a ovoo call. I answered and it was him. I couldnt believe it,he looked different, his hair had grew and he looked buff. I wanted to cry but I kept my composer. I pulled over to the side of the road so we could talk. "Omg bear I missed you soo much" I say. "I missed you too lil sis so whats up hows mom,and your relationship?" he asked. "Well mom kicked me out I graduated, and me and Kasen are getting married." I say. He gives me a big grin and then says "I will be there when is it?" "I will text you the details later." I say. "All right nice cathing up I miss yo bad ass, talk to you later love you sis." "Bye bear love you too." I say. I pulled off and decided to go to the comfort of my own house so I could cry.

When I got to the house I pull into the driveway. I sat there and cried for a couple minutes and then I decided to go in the house and see what my babes was doing. I walked in and he was in the bed watching t.v. When he saw me his face lit up. He could tell something was wrong. He reached out his hands and I went to sit on his lap. I buried my face in his chest and sobbed. "Whats wrong baby?" he ask. "I ovoo'd bear,I miss him soo much Kpooh." I say. "I understand this weekend you will forget about all your troubles though." he says. I wanted to say something but I couldnt stop crying I needed my brother back A.S.A.P.

It seem like the weekend came quick. Right now me and Kasen are in an airport waiting to board a flight to Vegas. I couldnt wait to be in vegas with the man I plan on spending my life with. My thougts were interuppted by a voice on the speaker. A couple minutes later we were on our flight. We got seats in the back and I sat next to the window. The pilot came over the innercom and told us the flight would be 16 hours. I was kind of scared but Kasen being by my side made things better.

*16 hours later*

we arrived at the airport and When I got up to walk I collapsed. Kasen laughed and then picked me up and placed me on his back. "Jetleg you will be ok" he said. I smiled and then enjoyed the piggy back ride. A taxi came and took us to the condo I rented. When we got to the condo it was beautiful you could see all of the beautiful lights from the casino from where we were. The balcony gave us a beautiful view of the city too. I was enjoying it soo much I didnt realize Kasen standing behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we just stood there looking at the view.

*Im updating again well guys Kasen and Dee are lovely tommrow will be 2 months with me and my babe it feels like longer I know im young and it seems like im moving too fast but he is my love for now he keeps me whole.* Well until next time- Destini.