It's Time

When we got home the pain I was feeling got worst. It felt like somebody was stabbing me from the inside. I sat on the couch and started breathing hard. Damn this hurts. I felt like I had to pee but when I got up and it just came out I knew it wasnt pee. "KASEN!!!!" I scream.

*Kasen's POV*

I ran downstairs to Dezmond holding her stomach in a pool of water. I grabbed a baby bag from upstairs and some clothes for Dezmond.I also grabbed her phone,my phone. I ran downstairs and put everything in the hummer. I ran back up and eases Dezmond out the house she crying and panting like she couldnt breath.I grabbed my phone and called the hospital to make sure they was ready.It took a couple minutes to get there. When we got there they rushed her in and I quickly grabbed all our things and followed behind. They went to the room and they said she had to wait a couple more minutes so she could dialate. I held her hand and called her mom and my mom to inform them. A couple minutes later a women came in and she told Dezmond it was time.They proped her up and she started to push. Dezmond was strong a.f. She literally crushing my hand. I was soo nervous. After a couple minutes of pushing I could see a head start coming out.Then my baby popped out. "Its a girl" the nurse says. Dezmond was sweating and breathing hard but either way she was gorgeous.They took my daughter to the other room to wash her off and me and Dezmond sat there waiting for her to come back. They finally brought her back in and handed her to Dezmond. She looked up at Dezmond and smiled.She already had some hair on her head and it was my hair color. Dezmond reach the baby out to me but I was scared I might hurt her. I grabbed her as gentle as I could and then she smiled some more. I felt something in my heart I havent felt for nobody besides Dezmond.....I felt love.

*Dezmonds POV*

I was tired and needed some sleep. I handed my little girl over to Kasen and he took her to a nurse. She took Kasen into another room and taught him how to change diapers. Then another doctor came in and I signed the birth certificate. My daughters name is Hazel Harrison, she has green and brown eyes and a brownish reddish type hair color.My thoughts on life changed as soon as I found out I was having a kid. I decided it was time to stop playing around and become something my child will be proud of.Its time for me to get serious.I sat there just thinking until I finally drifted asleep.

The next morning Kasen woke me up and my mother and his mom was there. Kasen's mom was holding the baby my mom was fixing her a bottle.Kasen kissed my lips and I sat up. I was sore as hell. Then the nurse came in and gave me some pain pills and told me when I was ready I could sign the release forms. I was ready to go now so I asked for the papers and she told me it would be just a moment. Kasen's mom gave me my baby and left. My mom kissed my cheek and did the same.My baby girl had some mocha colored skin and her hair was already long. She had her daddys nose but my eyes. Just then the nurse came in and I signed the papers. They released me and wheeled me out in a wheelchair. Kasen put Hazel in the car seat and then helped me in. I was so ready to get in my own bed and just go to sleep. "Kpooh?" I say. "Yes baby?" he says. "Im sleepy" I say. "Ok when we get home I will watch Hazel so you can get some sleep." he says. "Thank you baby" I say. "I love you Dezmond" he says. "I love you too Kasen" I reply. Iam in for a busy future.

*TURN UP ANOTHER CHAPTER GUESS WHAT YALL MY BABY JUST GOT HOME IM FIN TO HOP ON INSTAGRAM AND WHOOP HIS ASS IN FUN RUN CAUSE I GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO.LMAO WELL FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: LIP_STICK_GODDESS YOU CAN FOLLOW MY TWITTER TOL EVEN THOUGH ION USE IT. BUT GUYS THANKS FOR SUPPORTING I AM STILL UPDATING WEDNESDAY OK? WELL LOVE YOU GUYS- DESTINI*

P.S WATCH PRETTY LITTLE LIARS TOMMROW AND WHO EVER CAN TELL ME WHO MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS WILL BE GETTING SOMETHING AND I MEAN THAT WELP LET ME GO!!!!