So We Meet Again

After Kasen got out the shower we decided to go to the movies. I pick out a purple Jordan shirt my new Jordans, and some black sweats. Kasen wore the same and we headed out. When we arrived I saw alot of people from school. I turned my head and I couldnt believe what I saw. This nigga Jaharee in the corner getting  head from Jamicia. I shook my head and kept moving. Kasen walked up to me with our movie tickets and we went to the snack booth. The guy at the counter was light skinned with long dreads. "What can I do for you beautiful??" He says being real confident. I ignore him and I get Kasen nachos and a large sprite,for myself I got some sourpatch kids. Kasen gave the man the money and we went to the movie. We walked inside the theater and went to the back row. The movie was so scary I could barerly watch I held Kasen's hand the whole time.

*1 HOUR LATER*

I got on Kasen's back and we were leaving the movie theater when i heard my name being called. I turned around and it was Jacob his eyes were low and he looked drunk. "I heard you got a problem" he slurred. "Man whatever sober up and then come talk shit" I say."You got nerve you know that I go with who I want to go with "he says stepping into my face. Right when I was about to say something Kasen grabbed me and said "Not right now Quad texted me and said the mexicans suppose to come shoot this shit up". I didnt reject we ran to the car and sped off. "Dee I got something to tell you" Kasen says. "What?' I say a little confused. "Quad said yo ex bestfriend suppose to be joining the mexicans" he says. I was so pissed I didnt know what to say. I sat quietly in my seat until we got home. I made my way upstairs and changed into my pajamas. I got in bed still pissed. A couple minutes later Kasen was in the bed with me. I didnt know what to do all I knew was. This shit meant war.

*DEZMOND GOTTA GET ON HER GROWN WOMEN SHIT SHE SAVAGE DOE WATCH HER TERMINATE SOME NIGGAS. I GAVE YALL ANOTHER CHAPTER CAUSE IM NOT UPDATING TOMMROW MAYBE ANOTHER CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE WHO KNOWS???* WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME-DESTINI