Finals

I didnt know how but I woke up in my bed with Kasen next to me. I woke him up then went in the bathroom.I took a shower then I combed my wet hair,it was curly so I left it like that. I took the bandages off my gang burn and the swelling went down. I walked out and showed Kasen he rubbed over the burn and it felt good. I went to the closet and pulled out my black and white Jordans, I got my black 'I love My Boyfriend' shirt out the closest and my black levis also. I put my clothes on and Kasen walked out wearing his black and blue Adidas, black levis,and black and blue adidas shirt. We walked downstairs and my mom was down there cooking. I had a funny feeling and then i remmbered she doesnt know I have this burn I whispered to Kasen and he nodded. We tip-toed out the house and we went straight to school. We sat in the parking lot until we saw Jaharee, we hopped out and went over ot him. I dapped him up and showed him my burn. "Welcome to the fam Dee" He says with a smile. "YOU IN IT TOO??" I scream. "Calm down and yes iam" he says. I was shocked but it was cool cause he was my thugg. We walked in the gym and my eyes went straight to Jasmine. She was sitting with Jacob and I guess they caught me looking at them cause they threw up there set I threw mine up too and they looked shocked. Jasmine got up and walke dover to me. "So you a outlaw" she says. "If iam it aint nun of yo damn business" I say back. "Watch your back" she threatens. Who the fuck does she think she is?? I became heated quick I grabbed her hair and yanked her back before I could starts beating her shit Kasen grabbed me and Jacob grabbed his girl. We left early to get seats in the back. I walked in and Deion was already in there. I gave me a hug and I hugged him back. We sat down and everybody started coming in. When everybody settled Mrs.Angelique came in holding test booklets. My mind suddenly snapped to finals. I looked over at Kasen and he was thinking the same.

We all had to take finals today. I got my book and opened it to the first page all of the questions were easy (secret nerd). An hour later I was walking out going to lunch since I finished first. When I sat down I could feel Jacob and Jasmine staring a hole in my face. I was pissed so I walked up to them and I took my tray and started beating the shit out of Jasmine,and then I could hear some people screaming behind me,next thing I know im on the floor getting jumped. "HELL NALW" I could hear Kasen screaming. Then I was pulled up and Kasen was beating niggas left and right. I decided to take my chance I grabbed Jasmine and dragged her to the girls bathroom without anybody noticing.I was going to get answers.

*next chapter is dee and jazzy oh lawd dee wants answers aint no telling whats going to come out jasmines mouth.* QUESTIONS: DO YOU GUYS LIKE TEAM DEZMOND OR TEAM JASMINE OR BOTH

DID JASMINE GROW BALLS OVER NIGHT?

DO YOU GUYS THINK DEE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE CHOOSING KASEN??