War

I could barely sleep that night,How could Jasmine betray me like that, I hope she know this aint no petty situation once you a mexican you cant contact a outlaw,or a outlaws family for nothing. Kasen interuppted my thoughts when he got up and put his clothes on. I didnt get up cause I wanted to see where he was going. He went downstairs and I heard the front door shut.I quickly got up and put on some orange chucks short shorts and a black and orange shirt. I went to my moms room and I grabbed her car keys. I used her car because he would see my pink hummer from a mile away. I got in and followed his car.

*20 minutes later *

He came to a stop in front of a warehouse and I followed. When he got out I did too he couldnt leave me or tell me to go home so I was winning either way it goes.He turned around and was shocked to see me. "Baby why you here?" he says grabbing my hands. "Yall gotta let me help if you let me in I could help tear some shit up." I say. "I dont know and you dont know what you getting yo self into basicly you saying you wanna join the outlaws right?" I couldnt believe i was going to say yes but it felt right. "Yes Kasen I wanna help and I'm dead serious." I say in a serious tone. He sighs and grabs my hand and we walk in the warehouse together

We walked in and everybody went silent when they saw me. "Boys this is my girl the mexicans got her ex bestfriend to join them and she wants revenge." Kasen says. "We cool she look like she can kill some niggas or two" one of them says. All the rest nod there heads and laugh. Just then Quad walked in with another girl and when she saw Kasen she ran to him and threw herself on him.I was feeling jealous but I didnt show it. "Umm baby this is my sister Hayley" Kasen says smiling. She jumps off of him and walks up to me and hugs me. I hug back. "Hey im Hayley,Im guessing your Dezmond?" she says with a bright smile. "Yeah iam" I say. "Nice to meet you" she says back I nod then Quad comes over to hug me. "I heard you fin to be a outlaw he says?" "Yeah" I say. He nods then walks over to the circle of men.

"All right men I need somebody to go get the gun and somebody get matches for the fire" Quad says. 2 men get up and leave the room and come back with matches, a big metal stick with a symbol on one side and a gun. Quad walks over to a pile of papers and pour acohol all over them. He threw a match over them and they lit on fire automatically. He then put the part of the metal pole with the symbol on it in the fire and  let it turn hot red. "chose where you want it Dee" He says with a smirk. I wanted to protest but then again I gotta show them I'm thug. "Put it on my arm" I say lifting my sleeve on my hoodie up. He starts to ease the burning metal towards me and my adrenaline starts rushing. When he put it on me I couldnt help but scream it was burning the shit out of me. He took it off me and I could see a cross with a O around it inprinted in my skin. I started to swell up and he put some bandages around my arm. I searched the room for Kasen and when I found his eyes he walked up to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Welcome to the squad" they all said. Quad handed me a gun. "Learn how to use it or die trying" he says. I tuck it in my waist and sat down in a chair.

Kasen walked to the circle and started speaking: "WE GOT A PROBLEM" HE STARTS TO YELL, THESE MEXICANS CLAIMING WE PUSSY NIGGAS AND WE AINT BOUT THE LIFE WE SAY WE BOUT, WE NEED TO TAKE THEM DOWN NOBODY SURVIVES, DONT GET CAUGHT SLIPPING THEY COULD SNEAK YOU ANY MOMENT WATCH EACH OTHERS BACK AND STAY AWARE. After he is done they all start to talk and chat. One of the men signals me to come over, he is light skinned, has dreads, and has mad swagg. I walk over and he introduces hisself as Marcus Price.I smile and he pats the seat next to him, I wasnt trying to be rude so I sat down. "So you Kasen"s girl" He says. "Yeah" I say back. He nods then starts to eye rape my body,this nigga got me bent if he trying to play with me I got up and went over to  where Kasen was. He grabbed my waist and we walked into a seperate room. "I Love You" He says. "I love you too" I say with a smile. "I guess you my thugg ass wife now?" He chuckles. "HAAHAA YES HUBBY" I chuckle back. "Good" he says. Before I could reply he grabbed my waist and picked me up and started kissing me. Our lips fell in synch and we went with the flow. "Get a room" I hear everybody say. I look up from the kiss and they all watching us.I  blush and burry my head in his chest. "Welcome to the fam" They all say to me. I smile "Thanks guys" I say. I could really get use to this.

*What do yall think about Dezmond joining the outlaws? do you think she can handle it? Does marcus seem stranger to yall? Let me know cause I wanna hear what yall gotta say* UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER- Destini =)