More Babys

*Jasmine's POV*

Me and Quad been seeing each other for a while and im not gonna lie and say we didnt have sex. Ive been getting sick and throwing up alot lately. Today me amd him went in the mall and I saw Dezmond and Kasen but I didnt wanna interuppt there time so I kept my distance. I saw them leave and I guess I was gonna text Dezmond for help. I texted her and I hope to god she didnt freak out.

*Dezmonds POV*

I read the text and it said:

Dezmond when I get done from the mall do you think you can go to clinic with me?

It was from Jasmine. Why would she want to go to the clinic? I replied with an ok and I sped off from the mall.When we got home I got the bags and Kasen got Hazel. I put her clothes up and Kasen put her in crib to sleep. Me and Kasen went downstairs and I sat on his lap.We sat there for a good 30 minutes until my phone started ringing.I answered and it was Jasmine.

"Can we take your car Quad is dropping be off" she says.

"Yeah tell Quad to chill wit Kasen til we get back" I say.

"ok" she says.

I hang up and lay on Kasen's chest. He started caressing the side of my face."Dezmond I love you" he says randomly. "I love you tol Kpooh" I say in my baby voice. He kisses me and then there is a knock at the door. I get up and open it. Jasmine and Quad walked in. I went upstairs and grabbed my purse. When I came back down I grabbed my keys to my hummer. "You ready to go?" I ask Jasmine. She shakes her head yes then kisses Quad before getting up. "I'll be back in a hour or so" I say to Kasen. "Bring back some hot wings" he screams back. I shut the door and locked it. We got inside the hummer and peeled off.

When we got to the clinic I could tell Jasmine was nervous.We sat in the waiting room in silence. I was playing games on my phone when the nurse called Jasmines name. We walked to the back and she told us to wait in a room for the doctor. A couple minutes later the doctor came in. "Ok which one of you are Jasmine?" he asked. I pointed to Jasmine and he looked at her. "Ok what is the problem?" He asked. "I think im pregnant" she says. "Ok well the only way to tell that is if we have you pee in a cup" he says."Ok" she says. He gives her a cup and she goes into the bathroom. When she comes back out she gives him the cup and he tells us it will be a moment til he gets a result. "Jasmine if its true and your pregnant are you going to tell Quad?" I ask. "Im going to be soo scared Dezmond can you tell him?" she asks. "Yes I will" I say. She hugs me and then we wait. A good 30 minutes later the doctor came back. "Jasmine im here to infrom you that you are pregnant" he says. Jasmine takes a deep breathe then says thank you. When we left out she was quiet. I stopped by wingtown and got Kasen some extra hot lemon pepper wings with a cup of tea. He loves that hot stuff. I got myself some honey barbeque wings and a philly cheese steak sandwhich and a lemonade. They called my number and I paid then went back to the hummer. When I got in Jasmine looked like she wanted to attack me for the food.I forgot pregnant women eat alot. "Sorry if im tempting you" I say. "Its ok I will pick something up on my way home" she says. I nod then peel off.

When we got there I was prepared to tell Quad. I unlocked the door and Quad and Kasen were laughing and Hazel was in Kasen's hands. I gave Kasen his food and I took Hazel away from him. Jasmine sat in recliner and I sat in the chair."Aye quad I gotta holla at you" I say. "Whats up ma'?" he says. "Aight well do you love Jasmime?" I ask. "With all my heart" he says. "Would you love her even if you found something out about her?" I ask. "Yeah as long as it aint no STD" he says. I wanted to laugh but this is serious. "It not that.....Quad.....Jasmine's pregnant" I say. He looked at Jasmine with wide eyes. "OMG IM FIN TO BE A DADDY!!!????" He screams. I look over at Jasmine and she is smiling. Quad walks over and rubs her stomach. "Baby Im here and never leaving." he says. "Thanks baby now can we go get something to eat?" she asked him. "Yeah lets go." he says. "Thanks Dezmond,Kasen Imma hit you up later" Quad says. Before they walk out Jasmine gives me a hug. I return it then they walk out. I then went upstairs and put Hazel in the baby bed because she goes to sleep quick. I went back downstairs and Kasen had just threw his plate away and he was watching Poetic Justice.I sat on his lap while I ate my food.When it got to the part where Justice(Janet Jackson) and Lucky (Tupac) kissed. Kasen looked down at me and we kissed. When the kiss was over we laid on the couch and got some sleep.

*ANOTHER CHAPTER TURN UP WELL GUYS I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY BUT KEEP THE VOTES COMING AND WELL COMMENT ON HOW YOU THINK THE BOOK IS*

P.S: I KNOW THERE ARE GRAMMAR ERRORS THATS BECAUSE IM DOING THIS FROM MY PHONE SORRY DONT JUDGE ME BUT WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME- DESTINI=)