The Code

*Continuing last chapter*

I turn around and I see my rider on the ground I see a group of boys trying to beat him. I didnt care thats my homie I run up to the group and I start punching niggas I get one nigga good on the floor, next thing you know Jaharee on my right piecing some niggas up. I feel some hands stop me from pounding these niggas. Next thing you know me,Jaharee and my rider getting carried to the office. *Now I can introduce my rider his name Tahiem.*

We sitting there for a good minute and they bring the niggas that jumped my homie in. All these niggas look like they from the 12th grade. Tahiem rose up out his seat ready for war but me and Jaharee calmed him down. The principal called us in and we walked in. She told us all the boring shit about how we could have been suspended. I wasnt hearing it my brother a hood nigga I live by the code. She let us go but I knew the other niggas wasnt going to get off easy. Tahiem walked to his class and me and Jaharee walk to Mrs.Angeliques class.

When we walk in she shakes her head but I wasnt worried. I sat in the back with Jasmine and Jaharee took the other seat beside her.By the way Jasmine was looking I knew she was pissed at me oh boy im fin to hear a speech*

*YEAH ITS SHORT AND JACOB READ MY BOOK GUYS OH WELL I DONT SEE A REASON TO GET MAD DOE -.- BUT NOW TAHIEM HAS BEEN INTRODUCED THESE ARE PEOPLE FROM MY SCHOOL AND PERSONALLY I LOVE EM ALL THE DEATH BUT WHEN YOU GET MAD AT WHAT I POST YOU STEP DOWN A LEVEL BUT REALLY ITS A BOOK OH WELL MORE CHAPTERS TO COME*