Protection Program

*Kasens POV*

The next morning I got up at 5 and called Jasmine. I asked her to watch Hazel while I handled some business. I went in the room and woke Dezmond up so she could get ready. She dragged her self into the bathroom and took a shower. I had already took a shower,I put on my Last Kings tank top,my white 5.0.1 levis and my black and white Jordans.I sat and waited on Dezmond.When she came out in that towel I wasnt going to lie she made a nigga wanna do her right then and there.I laughed at the thought and then she looked at me. "What you laughing at?" she says slipping on her bra and panties."Nothing baby" I says. She just shakes her head. Just then I heard a knock at the door. I went down and Jasmine was here. I let her in then went back upstairs.Dezmond stepped out wearing a suit. I led her downstairs and got my favorite car the black Audi.We got inside and I drove Dezmond to work.

*Dezmond's POV*

I honestly feel like quitting this job and being a stay at home mom. Kasen made enough money to suport me and Hazel so I mean I dont see why.I was in my office when the boss walked in."Dezmond I havent been honest with you" he says. "What do you mean Mr.Jenkins?" I ask. "Dezmond call me uncle Brian" he says. "Why" I say a little uncomfortable. "Dezmond Im your uncle I know you,your brother and your mom I know you probably dont believe me because of our races but little Lisa I know you more then you think." he says. I believed him...he called me my moms name...

*Kasen's POV*

I went by the trap house with the note. I let all my men look at it and none of them knew who it was. I was beyond pissed. I needed to clear my head. I decided to go by my moms house and just ease my mind.I hopped in the Audi and sped off.When I pulled up at my mom's house I felt like a kid again.I got out and unlocked the house with the key I had. My mom was in the kitchen cooking and singing."Hey mama" I say. "Hey son" she says. She turns around and the smile on her face dissapears. "Boy whats wrong with you and tell me now." she says. I hand her the note and she looks like she was about to have a heart attack."Kasen...I know who this is" she says. "Who?" I ask."Your father"she says. "How do you know?" I ask. "Kasen I was married to this man for 3 years I know his hand writing" she says. I couldnt say anything else I had soo much rage built inside of me it made me wanna hurt somebody. This was war and I meant it.But first things first I had to go get Dezmond.

*Dezmonds POV*

My uncle Brian sat outside with me while I waited for Kasen. "Uncle Brain I think I wanna quit this job" I say. "I understand its boring and you look like the type for fashion,how about I hook you up with one of the ladies who designs clothes out on the north you can make some big money,by the way I got a something for you"he says. He pulls out 4 black cards. "This is the money you get from yo case the other day" he says. I snatched them out his hand. Just then Kasen pulled up and I gave my uncle Brian a hug and got in the car. As soon as I got in Kasen kissed me,it was rough but Im not going to say I didnt like it."We gotta talk" he says in a serious tone. All I could think of was drama....

*I had writers block but guys I am currently in the hospital with pains in my legs and the doctor is going to be running some test on me so please keep me in your prayers. Well I will update when ever I get off the meds I have to take until then-Destini=)