Goodbye Cali

*Dezmond POV*

I was sad about leaving Cali but I have to if I want a better life for my family. The only good thing about all this is. Jasmine,Quad,Tahiem and Alvaro moving down there with us. I just couldnt leave all my family down here.I was packing the last box into the Uhaul thats my dad was driving. I was so tired but I had to get this done. After packing the last box and locking up my dad was up and gone with Tahiem with him. Alvaro was driving the Uhaul that had him and Tahiems stuff since they lived together.When I walked in Jasmine had just kissed Quad and he was fin to get in the Uhaul with his and Jasmine's stuff in it.I looked around my old house and thought of all the memories. Goodbye Cali.............

*Kasens POV*

I tried to let Dezmond stay as long as she wanted inside the house but her family was helping us move all 100 of our cars down to Atlanta.I know what yall thinking.Yeah im moving into the rich side of Atlanta.I got alot of money so I basicly own Tahiem,Quad and Jasmine house (Alvaro included since he live with Tahiem.). Dezmond's cousin told me to go get Dezmond and Jasmine out the house. I went in and Dezmond was just staring at the room. Jasmine was just on the floor waiting on Dezmond. "Dezmond baby its time to go" I say.She nods and picks up the carseat that has my daughter Inside of it.I helped Jasmine up and we went our seperate ways. Well actually we went into seperate cars cause I was driving Tahiems and Jasmine was driving Quads.I took one last look at the house I called home for 3years. I started selling in this house awhile back ima miss it but I need a better life for my family.I kiss my hand and throw it up into the Cali wind.Goodbye Cali..

*Damn that touched my heart when I wrote it lol but guys Im going to continue this book for a little while longer then we gotta move on to a better story.I think yall will like the story Im working on now. Well we will see sometime in the future thanks for the love and support.Some of you have been supporting since day one and I apperciate that.IF YOU HAVE BEEN A FAN SINCE DAY ONE LET ME KNOW BY COMMENTING OR INBOXING ME.Well im going to get out of yall hair...Until next time.

Your Dedicated Author,

Destini Hudson