Why Would I Cheat?

*Kasens POV*
When I turned around I saw Marissa she was looking me up and down like I was a steak."Whats up?" I say. "Nothing weres Dezmond?" she asks. "At home" I say. "Aww poor baby she shouldnt have let you out by yourself women are going to go crazy" she says giving me a seductive look. Right when I was about to say something she put her hand over my lips and started pulling me to the parking lot. She pulled me to her car and told me to get in,whatever she wanted I didnt. "Look you obviously dont understand I dont want you Dezmond got way more then you" I say.  "Whatever you know you want this,this isnt the end of us Kasen this is just the beginning" She says. I pushed her away from me and went to my car. I got in and calmed myself down I love Dezmond and this bitch is going to get it when I tell Dee but I dont wanna ruin her mood.

*Dezmonds POV*

I was having fun playing the game with bear when I got a phone call. "YO!!" I say. I could hear a girl crying on the other end. "Yo who is this" I ask. "Dee its Marissa can you please meet me at the diner on MLK Dr" She says. "Umm yeah I will give me a couple of minutes." I say. She gave me and ok and hung up. "Who was that?" Bear asked. "Umm a girl name Marissa she needs to meet me somewhere when you see Kasen tell him im with her." I say. "Aight" he says. After our conversation I walked upstairs and put on some white  levi shorts that stopped above my thigh,a black tank top and my black and white chucks. I let my hair down and grabbed my phone,wallet,and my gun.I tucked my gun in my pants and walked downstairs. I got the keys to the black Hummer and hopped in the car. I turned the car on and sped off.

A couple minutes later I was at the diner. I called Marissa and she came out and got in my car her face was beat up. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU??" I scream. "Dee dont get mad at him,but Kasen tried to make me have sex with him and when I didnt he beat me up"she says. My heart sunk. "My Kasen??" I ask her. She nods. "Its ok Marissa,you didnt deserve that,go home and get some rest I will text you later." I say to her. She got out and the tears started to flow what happened to all the stuff me and him promised?? He was suppose to be my lover but he goes and trys some shit like this. I was done with it.I started the car and drove home.

*Kasen's POV*

I got in the house and bear was sitting on the couch,Dee was no where in site. "Where my girl at?" I ask bear. "She went to go see some girl name Marissa or some shit" he replied. That was fishy but I just shrugged it off. I went up stairs and put the ring on the bed with the pair of shoes. I then went and hopped in the shower. After my shower I put my clothes on and right when I was opening the door to leave a damn pot comes at me. Good thing I got quick reflexes. I opened the door and Dezmond standing there crying. "Whats wrong with you?" I ask. "YOU DIRTY I FUCKING HATE YOU WHY YOU GOTTA LIE TO ME KASEN SAYING WE GOIN BE TOGETHER FOREVER FUCK YO LOW-DOWN DIRTY ASS I THOUGHT YOU REALLY LOVED ME I THOUGHT YO ASS WAS DIFFERENT FUCK YOU AND THIS RING IM TIRED OF IT" She scream with tears running down her face. "What did I do" I ask, walking closer trying to end the distance between us. "YOU WENT AND YOU TRIED TO FUCK MARISSA AND THEN YOU BEAT HER CAUSE SHE DONT WANT TO GIVE YOU NO GAME?? I KNOW WHAT ITS ABOUT I CANT HELP IM OLD FASHION,I USE TO THINK YOU WERE NOW YOU GO AND DO THIS YOU A FUCKING LIER IM GETTING UP OUT OF HERE I CANT EVEN LOOK AT YOU,YOU BROKE MY HEART" She screams at me. I cant believ this bitch Marissa got me in this I need some proff I dont wanna lose my fiance'. "Dee I can give you proof that I didnt do this ask her what time and I can show you I wasnt there I say. "I dont know Kasen I need to clear my head then we will settle this right now Im going to a hotel with my brother cause right now I think you need to get yo self together." She says. "I understand but keep this in mind you the only girl I love and need why would I cheat?" I ask. She rolls her eyes and packs a few clothes into a bag. A couple minutes later I hear the door slam and one of the cars start up. "DAMN!!!!" I scream to my self. I was so angry. The wall was the only thing I could hit. I hit it a couple times and then I sunk to my knees.What am I going to do?? Theres only one thing I can do right now.. Cry.

*Dezmonds Pov*

I got some of my shit and packed it into a bag. I walked out of there with my brother with me. I got in the Hummer and drove off. I didnt say anythign to bear the whole ride to the hotel. When we got there I paid for our rooms and walked up stairs. When we got to our rooms,I laid on the bed and started to sob,something in my stomach was telling me that wasnt what Kasen would do,but it was was like my heart was telling me other things. I guess tommrow I would try to talk this out with him without killing him. I love this kid soo much I just cant believe this. My thoughts were interuptted when bear walked over and started rubbing my back. "Give him a chance you dont know his side of the story and dont settle him out yet" Bear says. I give a nod letting him know im listening. He then moves away from me and I continue to lay there in my thoughts.

*Kasen's Pov*

I aint never cried for a girl in my life,but I would do anything to get Dezmond back. My thoughst were interuppted by my phone. "Wassup?" I say into the phone. "Kasen look I saw everything Im a witness to it all and I got it on video if you want my assistance meet me tommrow at applebee's" The female voice says on the phone. "Who are you?" I say. "Trust me I dont wanna set you up I miss her just like you do" The female says. I give her and ok and I hang up. Who ever she is better help me get my girl back. Damn Dezmond I need you...........

*YALL SHOULD KNOW WHO THAT FEMALE IS THAT CALLED KASEN BUT GUYS THIS STORY IS GETTING GOOD!!! OWWEEEEE WELL I WILL TRY TO UPDATE TOMMROW BUT I WILL BE PACKING CAUSE I WILL BE IN MIAMI FOR A FRAT PARTY!!! KASENS POV WAS DONE BY MY LOVELY BOYFRIEND AGAIN :) I LOVE HIM AND GUYS CONTINUE READING* UNTIL THEN...- DESTINI :)