The Wedding Planner

*Dezmond's POV*

I was sitting there for a good 30 minutes til I heard her scream. I guess she wanted to talk. I grabbed my gun and then I walked down.She still strapped to the chair. I walk over to her and put the gun to her head. "You wanna talk?" I asked her. "Yeah,Look ok I dont know what came over me she says."She says. I rolled my eyes haha I didnt wanna see her face no more. I put the barrel of my pistol in her face and gave her a smirk "Bye Marissa" I say. I sent 2 bullets into her skull. I pulled out my cell and called the workers so they could come clean the mess up. Kasen came running down stairs. "Dezmond you ok?" he asked. "Yes why wouldnt I be?" I ask. "I dont know you been acting crazy latetly" he says. I then snapped back to myself. I glanced down. I killed Marissa? "Kasen something is wrong with me." I say. "What is it?" He asked. "Kasen I seriously dont remmber killing Marissa" I say. "Come here" he says. He picks me up and carries me upstairs,I could see the workers there to pick up the body,we walked passed them and went to the bedroom. He took my shirt off of me and my pants and pulled the covers back. "Get some sleep,you need it" he says. I give him a weak smile and I laid down and caught some sleep.

*Kasen's POV*

She needed all the sleep she could get cause in the morning we gotta go plan the wedding. I guess I would leave the theme and stuff up to her cause honestly I didnt care what the theme was as long as it aint girly. Dezmond wasnt a girly girl but sometimes she dressed like it. I just hope she happy on our wedding date cause afterwards on the honeymoon I know what she wanted and I was willing to give it to her. I always pictured her pregnant with my seed and now I'mma make sure it comes true. I was ready for her and I hope she was ready for me. My thoughst were interuppted when the workers came through with the body. Damn Dezmond wasnt playing. After the workers left I deicded to just hit up the shower and then go to sleep with my future wife.

*Dezmond's Pov*

I woke up and Kasen was staring at me. "What you staring at Kpooh" I ask. "My beautiful fiance" He says. I blush and attempt to get up. He wanted to play though. He started planting kisses all over me. I stopped him before he got to my lips. "I got morning breathe so chill" I say giggling. He gives me a laugh and a smile. I walk in to my bathroom and do the hygene things. I picked out my you mad bro shirt,my black khakis,and my black and red chucks. I let my hair stay curly and I put my eyebrow stud in the part of my eyebrow I had pierced."Whats the plan for today?" I ask."Well your going to the wedding planner and I will be here writing my vows" he says. Before I could respond there was a sharp knock at the door. Kasen walks down stairs and answers. "Yeah she is coming hold on" I hear him says. He walks back up and grabs my hand and pulls me down stairs. "Dezmond this is Ashley Burnns she will help you plan the wedding,Ashley this is my fiance' Dezmond,"Kasen says grabbing my waist. She gives me a warm smile and I return it. "Well lets get going" she says with her country accent. I kissed Kasen and left out with Ashley. We walked out to her fresh all wite Benz. I get in the passanger and she looks at me. "what?" I ask. "First things first.....Wedding dresses she says. I nodded my head and she drove downtown to a nice little dress shop. I knew this was going to take forever........

*3 hours later*

I was tired but I finally found a dress that I liked. It was a white tiered dress and it was very beautiful. I looked in the mirror and almost cried. I loved the dress soo much. Ashley and I paid for the dress and then headed to Copy town to make invitations. We had to get 1,000 invitations cause thats how many people me and Kasen decided on. I was soo tired I deicded to do the rest another day. Ashley drove me home and Kasen met me downstairs.I made him carry me in the house. I was soo tired I fell asleep on the couch.

*Another chapter well heat play tonight yeed if they win I will give you guys another chapter before I go to sleep IM ready well guys I have a new role model: Tupac I mean he was just a awesome person :)