*Protection*

*Kasen POV*

Man I couldnt believe this shit. I let these mexicans catch me slipping. When I get out of here Im going to kill that nigga Jacob. I mean I'm sitting there chilling and then this nigga shoot me. I was cut off from my thoughts when I heard a muffled cry. I looked up and my girl sitting here crying man thats that shit I dont like to see. "I'm sorry next time this wont happen" she says. I grabbed her hand. "Baby dont worry about that,you cant get rid of me that easy." I say. She gives me a smile. "When can I leave?" I ask her. "When you feel like it" she replies. "Now" I say. "She giggles and gets up to get the doctor. She walks back in with the doctor and he tells me to take it easy. I nod and he walks out so I could change. After I changed me and my girl walked to her car and she drove us home.

*Dezmonds POV*

When we got to the house I called the outlaws and I scheduled a meeting. A couple hours later there were atleast 50 people in our living room. Quad was sitting on the couch with Hayley and Kasen was in a corner staring a hole in Hayleys face. I started to talk and everybody listened: "All right men,we have a problem the mexicans getting bold shooting our people and shooting people close to us and leaving notes calling us pussy,Now I got a plan we gotta take it further,after I do the cuban drop and return to school I'm going to kidnap there weakest links: Jacob and Jasmine.

After I talked all the men clapped there hands and some daped me up. They all left and I went up to take a shower. I came out and Kasen was on the bed sleep. I didnt want to wake him so I left him a note saying I was going grocery shopping. I put on some sweats,a sweat shirt and some black adidas.I let my hair stay wet and curly and I grabbed the keys to the hummer.

When I got to the store I got a cart and pushed it around. I loved to shop no matter what I was buying. I had filled the cart up and I was going to get all all the junk food I wanted.I was in the chip aisle when I heard my name being call. I turned around to see Deion he gave me a hug and I couldnt help but hug back. We made small talk then he walked away. I finished shopping and went to the check out aisle. The dude at the register was cute,he was light skinned,he had a wiz khalifa,several tattoos,and green eyes. I walked up and he smiled "Hey beautiful." He says. "Hello" I say back. He rings my stuff up then he gives me a smirk. Looks like you love to eat he says staring me up and down. "You thick ma" He says. I laugh "Thanks." I pay for the stuff and before I could grab my bags he grabbed them him self. He walked me over to the hummer and smirked. "Nice ride" he says. Time to test his reaction, "Its my boyfriends car" I say. He gives me a nod and then puts the bags in the trunk. He then grabbed a sheet of paper and a pen from his pocket and started to write,when he was done he gave me the paper and walked back in the store. His number was on the paper but I didnt care I crumbled it up and threw it on the ground.

When I got home Kasen was laying on the couch watching t.v. When he saw me he smiled and pulled me on his lap and gave me a kiss. "What you bought ?" he asked. I smiled "Nothing for you" I say in my baby voice. He went to get up but I pushed him back down and grabbed the bags and ran up stairs. I got up there and threw them in a closet. He banged on the door but I didnt care. "Help me Dee please" He says. My heart sunk he sounded like he was in pain. I opened the door and he attacked me. He threw me on the bed and started kissing me. "Your my protection,you protect me baby I swear you do" he says. I give him a smirk. He kisses me then gets up. He walked over to the closet and before I could get up he was in my bag of food. "Hungry ass" He says. "But you like this ass" I say giggling. "Be quiet" He says. I give him a wink and He joins me on the bed again. We sit there and cuddle and enjoy eachothers presents.

*Owee next chapter drama guys my school is soo much drama bitches be fighting over niggas like really nawl boo ion fight over nam nigga *ghetto ratchet voice* but anyways guys watch who you call yo friends they can change on you forreal* -Destini♥