The Evidence

*Kasen's POV*

I woke up the next day and things didnt feel right my girl wasnt beside me. I got up and showered then got dressed. After getting dressed I went over to my phone and called the female back. She picked up and told me to meet her at Applesbees. I walked downstairs and grabbed some random keys. I hopped in the car and drove off. A couple minutes later I pulled up and called the female back,she told me to come in and ask for table 35. I walked in and the place was packed. I asked for table 35 and the host took me to it. I couldnt believe who it was...

*Dezmonds POV*

The next morning I woke up and I had a text.It was restricted but who ever it was wanted me to come to Applebee's. I guess since it was a public place nothing funny was going to go down. I took a shower and put on some white levi shorts,a red tank top and ,my red chucks. I then grabbed my pistol just in case. I left bear a note and walked out to the car. I hopped in and drove off. I stopped at a stoplight and texted the number back. They told me to ask for table 35 and then follow the waitress. I got to Applebees 20 minutes later. I got out and went in. I asked for table 35 and the waitress led me their,When I saw the people sitting at the table I almost fainted.

*Kasen's POV*

I walked over to see Dezmond's mom at the table. She was looking better then she did the day she kicked Dezmond out. "Take a seat we have only a couple minutes til Dezmond gets here" She says. I sat down across from her and prepared myself for everything. "Well I was in the parking lot when you and that girl got into it,I have it on video and I have her beating her self up then calling Dezmond she cant get away from it" she says. "Thank you soo much Mrs.Hudson" I say to her. "Anytime I want you and my daughter to be happy and she was standing in the way of that." she says. Right when I was going to say something back to her,I saw my angel Dezmond,she looked like she just seen a ghost but she was still beautiful. "What do you guys want "she says with attitude. "Now Im your mother and you will not talk to me like that I got some information for stubborn ass" her mom says. "Well what?" Dezmond says. "Now these lil bitches you running around here with fucking yo relationship up I got evidence he did not want her in the first place." her mom says. "Well can I see?" she says. Her mom hand sher the phone and Dezmond immediately went into shock. When she looked back up she had tears forming in her eyes. "Im sorry Kpooh"  she says. I get up and pull her out her seat,I wiped her tears and pecked her lips. "I promised I would never do that to you and I dont go against my word." I say. She nods then hold me tight. "Im going to beat her ass just wait though we got to stage this out Kasen" She says. I nod and we walk off together. "OH yeah mom thank you and bear is home if you want to go see him" She says before we walk out. When we got outside the plan was for me to follow her back to the hotel and get her stuff and bear then drop bear off at her moms then get the plan together. Before she got in the car I had to kiss her. "Dezmond?" I say. "Yes Kpooh?" she says walking over. Without another word I kiss her slow with passion. She kisses back and I could tell I got my girl back.

*Dezmond's POV*

He kissed me with soo much passion,I could feel the sparks I got when we use to be at the bus stop and he kissed my cheek. I fell in love all over again. After the kiss I looked in his eyes and I smiled.I gave him one last tight hug and hopped in my hummer. I drove off with him following right behind me. When I got in the car I was thinking about how I was going to get Marissa back. I had a good plan she wasnt going to fuck me over anymore.A couple minutes later I pulled up at the hotel. Kasen walked in with me hand and hand.We took the elevator to the 10th floor and I pulled out my room key. I walked to the room and unlocked to see bear sleep. I didnt wanna wake him but we had to go. "Bear wake up I" I say,shaking him. He turn to the other side and I got fustrated. I started slapping his head "NIGGA GET YO BIG LIGHT SKINNED ASS UP SO YOU CAN GO SEE MOMMA!!" I scream. He jumps and give me a cold look. I laugh and pack my stuff. A couple minutes later we filled Bear in on the details and the plan to get payback on Marissa.After I tipped the lady at the front desk I put my stuff in the trunk of Kasens car and got inside the hummer I drove with bear. "Why you put yo stuff in his trunk?" bear asked. "You will see" I say. I started the car and headed towards my moms house. A couple minutes later we pulled up in front of my moms house and I parke din the drive way. I took the keys out the ignition and threw them to bear. I smiled and got out and walked towards Kasens hummer. "Why you threw me the keys?" bears says. "Thats your car now" I say non chalantly. "You kidding" he says. "Nope enjoy it I gotta go oh yeah you dont have to pay the payments on it either I got yo back" I say.Before he could say something I pecked his cheek and got in Kasens hummmer. Things were going to change around here ,first things first Marissa.....

*Another chapter down this chapter is dedicated to TamarianM she has commented on my last chapter and she is a very cool person and I like how she wants me to update so as long as you guys read I will update well thanks for reading this story has came a long way from what it use to be and im glad to say that well love you guys keep reading more chapters to come :) -Destini=)