The Phone Call

I woke up on Kasens bed,I got up and walked down stairs. The house was empty and there was a note on the door it said: You fell asleep in my lap so I carried you to my bed,anyways I had to go handle something be back in a lil while,explore the house a lil bit. -Kasen

I walked back to his room and i decided to change clothes. I got one of his shirts and I put it on then I grabbed a pair of his boxers and slipped them on.I then walked to the mirror and I smiled i looked like a short thug. I went to his closet and found a safe.I couldnt figure out the code so I left it alone. I went to his kitchen and started making a sandwhich. I was just about to take a bite of the sandwhich when I felt a pair of hand around my waist I jump and drop my sandwhich. Kasen whispers in my ear and I giggle. I bend down to pick the sandwhich up and He hits me on the ass hard. I get up and push him then I run tryin to get away. I didnt really remember the house so I got lost. I went around a corner and Kasen grabbed me and picked me up and placed me on his shoulder. He carried me into his bedroom and he placed me on the bed. He got on top and we started kissing. I rolled over and I was on top. We were really into the kiss until my phone started ringing. I look over and I was shocked at the name on my screen.

*oweee well umm you guys will never guess who it is but looks like kasen and dezmond could become a thing or will kasen let his occupation get in the way.*