Prom Night ♥

• Dedicated to NEPHEW TAHIEM

The girls came over that morning and we had some many things to do we studied for finals,then we washed hair. At 5:30 we started getting ready. I did Jamayah's hair first because her hair was thick.I straightened it and pinned it up,I let her bangs out and she looked gorgeous. Next I curled Jasmine hair and let her curls hang down her back. When it came down to me I curled my hair then pinned the curls up,letting my bangs out. I went in the bathroom and slipped my dress on and put my shoes on.

*10 minutes later*

My mom screamed for us to come down stairs. I led the girls down the stairs and Kasen was the first one I saw.He had on a gold vest and a white shirt He smiled then gave me a kiss instead of a flower thing you put on your wrist(Lmao) he got me a gold charm bracelet. I wanted to cry but I kept my composer. Tahiem came next and Jamayah was happy. Tahiem had on a red vest and white shirt.He kissed Jamayah and then came Jasmine. Jaharee came from the living room in a blue vest and white shirt. We all took pictures and walked outside. There was a big gold Hummer limo in the front of my house. We got in and went to prom.

When we pulled up, the boys helped us out the limo and we all walked in. When I heard the music I started tapping my leg. I loved to dance and I couldnt wait. When we got to the gym I heard them playing *Booty me down* and I grabbed Kasen and started grinding on him, I saw Jamayah and Tahiem out there getting it. Jasmine and Jaharee were in a corner switching tongue juice. The music stopped and the principal came up and everybody knew what time it was: Prom king and Prom queen crowning. He opened the envelope and said "Your Prom King is...... Tahiem Mabery and Jamayah Roberts. I screamed to the top of my lungs for them. Next was best dressed, he called my name and I went to get my flowers. Next was cutest couple, he called Jaharee and my chicka I screamed for them too. Tonight was the best night ever.

*Yeah lame conclusion but guys I might end this story and start a new one. I dont know what to do ugh Im soo tired guys but next chapter will be cool.* -Destini♥