The Big Day

The next morning the alarm clock on my phone went off. I slid the lock and cut it off. All the brides maids and I had to sleep in a seperate hotel from the men. When everybody was up I was rushed to the makeup people and hair people. They did my hair and makeup and I was impressed. I tgen was rushed into a different room and the dress was put on me. I turned around and I almost didnt recognize myself. I was almost on the break of tears. I slid my shoes on and then my mom came in. "You look beautiful" she says. "Thank you mom" I say. She then leads me to the couch and we sit down. She takes a medium size box and hands it to me. I open it and I see a tiara with diamonds all around it. I looked up at her and she smiled. "This was passed down from every generation and now its in your hands" she says. I didnt want to ruin the make up so I stopped myself from crying. "Somebodys here to see you also" she says. I nod then she walks out and........

*Kasens POV*

I had to wake up early a.f and Some nigga was trying to do my hair. Man I got dreads and he wasnt fin to cut my shit off. He tighten them and put some oil stuff on em to make them look shiny. I then had to go to another room and put my tux on. My best man Tahiem came thru and we joked around. Me and Dezmond decided that my step brother would be our ring holder. I was ready to get out there and see my girl. I was nervous,I aint goin lie Dezmond can make any nigga go soft with out trying. Dont get me wrong I'll still bust a nigga up but I would do anything for Dezmond. I was ready for the step in life that im taking. Thats when Ashley came in and told me to get in the car and get to the church.

*Dezmond's POV*

My heart started beating fast when my father came into view. His skin was tatted up his dreads almost touched his butt. He came in and gave me a huge hug. "Im walking down the aisle" he says. I nod then I ask him to give me a moment to myself. He walked out. I sat on the chair and thought. Today is my big day Im ready for this to happen. I want Kasen in every way. I loved him. My thoughts were interuppted by a knock and then Ashley screamed. "Come on and get in the carriage with your father". she says. I open the door and walk out. My dad grabs my hand and we link arms. We walk outside and there are 4 white horses pulling a white carriage. My dad helped me in and then got in him self. We talked the whole way there.

*Kasens POV*

I was positioned with Tahiem next to me. The bridesmaids came in and took their position. All the guest filled up the second and 1 floors of chairs. Thats when the music started. I was soo eager to see Dezmond. Her niece came in with the flowers and threw them all over the place. She then went and took her seat and my step brother walked out. He got half way down the aisle then I saw Dezmond's dad and linked to his arms was my soon to be wife. When I saw her I got the biggest smile she was beautiful. She saw me and gave me a big grin. Her dad walked her up tgen let her go. He gave me a nod then went to sit with Dezmond's mom. The preacher came up and started talking. After he talked it came down to the I do's.

"Do you Dezmond Grace Hudson take Kasen Bryce Harisson to be your lawful wedded husband?" he asked. "I do Dezmond says grinning at me. "And do you Kasen Bryce Harisson take Dezmond Grace Hudson to be your lawful wedded wife?" he asked. "I do" I says. He thens tell us to put the rings on each others fingers. We do so the he says " I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride he says. I grab her face and I koss her. Everybody starts to clap as we kiss. Dezmond giggles then lets go.

*Dezmond's POV*

We all walk upstairs and and eat the food. The cake I picked out was on point and I ended up eatting Kasen's. Then Tahiem stood up and started banging on a cup. "As the best man I gotta do a toast" he says. "Well Dezmond has been family to me since 7th grade and I love my auntie/ride or die,I dont never wanna lose her and Kasen take care of my family" He says. I wanted to cry but I kept my composer. I walked over to the middle of the dance floor and grabbed the mic."Time to throw the bouque!!" I scream. The ladys rush over and I wait til they are settles down. I throw it with all my might.I turn around and to my suprise Alvaro has it. He looks at the flowers then back at me and says "Thank you brother" I laugh and say "Your welcome sister." Just then Kasen comes over and grabs the mic "Sorry to take her away but we got a honey moon to get to Kasen says.He grabs me and picks me up bridal style and runs out the door. He neatly places me in the carriage and gets in his self. Before we pull out my mom runs out and says"I will have the gifts tooken to your house" she says. I nod and tell her I love her. Everybody stood behind us and waved goodbye. I intertwined our fingers and enjoyed the ride.

*I AM SOOOO TIRED GUYS THIS CHAPTER WAS A KILLER I LOST WHAT I HAD WROTE BEFORE AND HAD TO WRITE SOMETHING ELSE. ALSO IF YOU DONT LIKE THE LENGTHS OF MY CHAPTERS OH FUCKING WELL CAUSE HONESTLY IM JUST GETTING INTO THIS WHOLE WRITING THING BUT TO THE ONES THAT DONT COMPLAIN I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR READING THIS I LOVE HOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE DAY 1 SUPPORTING THIS STORY WELL ONLY 3 OR 4 MORE CHAPTERS THEN THIS WILL BE THE END OF THUGG LOVE SERIES 1 I WILL BE DOING LIKE A SERIES 2 OR SERIES 3 SO READ WHEN I MAKE IT :)*-DESTINI=)