Our First Time

*I think you guys have been waiting for this*

*Dezmonds POV*

We arrived in Paris and I couldnt believe it. I was in the city of love. We checked into a honeymoon sweet in a 5 star hotel. Kasen picked me up bridal style and brought me into the room. I knew what I wanted so I might as well start it. I kissed him then pushed him on the bed. I unzipped my dress and it slid off perfectly. I climbed on top of him and kissed him. He then switched positions and he took his clothes off until he was in his boxers. He then started to kiss from my lips,then he made his way from lips to my neck,then my breast,my stomachs,and then my precious jewel. He then looked back up at me"Are you sure?" he asks. "Yes" I say. He slide my victoria secret lace off and then goes to take his boxers off. When he took them off I got scared he was big. It had a big vein but other then that it was smooth. He rubbed it outside my second pair of lips and I started to moan.He then slid it in slow. I was feeling pain and discomfort,it felt like he couldnt stick his self all the way inside of me.After a couple minutes the pain went away and I started to feel pressure then I pulled him deeper inside of me. I could feel him in my stomach. I started to moan his name as he pounded into me harder and harder. I could feel it coming. He then groaned and I could tell he at the climax I was at. Then we both came at the same time. I felt his seed go into me and he layed down on my stomach. I started to play with his dreads as he layed on my stomach. "You hungry?" he asks a couple minutes later. "Yeah" I say. He got up and when I tried I fell,I was stiff as hell.He laughed. "I popped your cherry" he says pointing at the blood on the bed. I blushed from embarassment. He then walked up to me and grabbed my face and gave me a soft kiss.I crawled to the bathroom and went into the shower.

*Kasen's POV*

I laughed because she crawled into the bathroom. I put on my boxers and stripped the bed.I called a maid up and he took the sheets. A couole minutes later she came out wearing some acid washed levis,a halter top and some black and red samoas. I hopped in the shower and did my thang. I couldnt help but think about Dezmonds body she was soo pretty.Everything about her was beautiful. I got out the shower and put on my 5.o.1 Levis a black shirt and my black Jordans. I walked out and Dezmond was dancing to 1+1 by Beyonce.

I walked up and put my hands to her waist she turned around and kissed me. "We gotta get to the restaraunt" I say to her. She nods and we walk out hand in hand.

*A couple minutes later*

We got to dinner and she says "If we have kids what are there bames going to be?" "Well if she a girl you decide if its a boy I decide" I says. She nods. Our food gets to the table and we dig in. After we finish I leace 200 dollars and we go back to the hotel. We decided to watch t.v for the rest of the night.

*Short chapter I know but they finally had sex Dezmond and Kasen lost there V-cards . WITH NO CONDOM THAT ONLY LEADS TO ONE THING HAHAHA ONLY 2 OR 3 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT THEN Im moving on to bigger and better things I love you guys ALOT THANKS FOT READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING IF YOU GUYS LOVE THIS STORY MAKE SURE TO READ MY BOOK THAT COMES OUT AFTER THIS ONE ITS JUST GOING TO BE A SERIES OF THUG LOVES PLZZ READ AND VOTE SINCERELY-DESTINI=)